Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

Winning tonight would have done nothing but put a thin sheet of wallpaper over the yawning chasms of cracks in our game from the very top to the very bottom.

A few good (read as fluked) results and everything would be rosy in the shit-garden that is Scottish football so far as the media and 'authorities' are concerned.

Only by reaching the bottom can we expect anything to change... and even then, being Scotland, the chances are those changes will be the absolute minimum of pretend changes.

We need new people at the top of the Scottish game, because right now we have nothing but incompetence.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thankfully thats over, dire stuff. Lacking passion, skill, composure, heart... Just an awful football team. The only way is down from here.

The only way is down...when we're bottom and rank fucking rotten?

Still, having seen how shite and lucky we were to be 1-0 up at half time, I lumped on to Wales at 10/1 to win at half time.

kerching - thanks Snodgrass et al.

And when you see that fat oaf McGhee lurking on the touchline, you know Scottish football has reached absolute rock bottom.

Thankfully thats over, dire stuff. Lacking passion, skill, composure, heart... Just an awful football team. The only way is down from here.

Still, having seen how shite and lucky we were to be 1-0 up at half time, I lumped on to Wales at 10/1 to win at half time.

And when you see that fat oaf McGhee lurking on the touchline, you know Scottish football has reached absolute rock bottom.

And Stuart McCall, what the fuck is that about.

Glad I went in 98 now, will be a long time before we ever see a finals again.

And Stuart McCall, what the fuck is that about.

Glad I went in 98 now, will be a long time before we ever see a finals again.

The first 25 minutes was arguably the worst home performance I've seen from a Scotland team.

No heart, passion, ability to pass. Nothing.

I'm not sure any manager could make a team out of that lot.

When the two best centre halves are Caldwell & Hanley, you know you are fucked.

As for Kenny Miller...just fuck off. He is to strikers what Milne is to appointing good managers.