Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

I'd disagree in the respect that this site is a bit more easy going. If people disagree with each other on here it tends to end up in a slagging match. Donstalks debate is more reasoned although this site is far busier.

Donstalkers get away with an affa lot compared to here and Mad.

We don't do Necrophilia here.

Was Donstalk. Hows your band doing?

Thought it might have been.

Ach we're only just getting round to getting our finger out of our arse again. Our drummer left last january and we took our time finding a replacement. Scrapped most of the old songs and got a bunch of new songs together which we were really happy with, only got the chance to gig them once at Nice n' Sleazy in Glasgow before the new drummer was asked to drum tech on a world tour with his mates band. Can't really blame him, jammy b*stard. So this years been a bit a write off to be honest but the three of us have been jamming again recently so should hopefully be good to go again early next year.

Thought it might have been.

Ach we're only just getting round to getting our finger out of our arse again. Our drummer left last january and we took our time finding a replacement. Scrapped most of the old songs and got a bunch of new songs together which we were really happy with, only got the chance to gig them once at Nice n' Sleazy in Glasgow before the new drummer was asked to drum tech on a world tour with his mates band. Can't really blame him, jammy b*stard. So this years been a bit a write off to be honest but the three of us have been jamming again recently so should hopefully be good to go again early next year.

Cool. Couple of years ago I remember you had an enjoyable set at T. Couldn't be arsed with thew Arctics so went to see it in my dons top :applause:

Cool. Couple of years ago I remember you had an enjoyable set at T. Couldn't be arsed with thew Arctics so went to see it in my dons top :applause:

Cheers mate! I remember spotting a few dons tops through the smoke, one of them must have been you. When we finally get the new stuff together and recorded I'll no doubt start a thread shamelessly plugging it and get you to give it a listen :sheepdance: !

Still posts on here occasionally.

What about Mad Bad Teacher?

He was absolutely brilliant i thought, a one-man soap opera being played out in real life from behind a computer screen.

Remember it all started when i think he broke up with his bird or something and things just went from bad to worse for him.

Would be good to hear from him again.

He was absolutely brilliant i thought, a one-man soap opera being played out in real life from behind a computer screen.

Remember it all started when i think he broke up with his bird or something and things just went from bad to worse for him.

Would be good to hear from him again.

Another than left during the great cull.... still posts over on Donstalk along with most of the names that have been mentioned.

Another than left during the great cull.... still posts over on Donstalk along with most of the names that have been mentioned.

Probs should merge as AFC Talk ah? Ah? Now that's an idea.

Cheers mate! I remember spotting a few dons tops through the smoke, one of them must have been you. When we finally get the new stuff together and recorded I'll no doubt start a thread shamelessly plugging it and get you to give it a listen :angry: !

Aye I mind you saying on DT that you noticed the Dons top through the smoke in the front row. That was me. :dc:

Aye let us know when you've got something done.