Tv Series

Been watching How To Get Away With Murder, it’s one of those annoying programs that you know is trying too hard but you still have to watch it. Loads of shagging in it, nae proper tit views though. The entire season being a series of flashbacks (season and series, fucking Americans) leading up to a shocking event is a bit tiresome by season 5, but worth a watch. Viola Davis is a great actress in the lead role

I watched one episode of this about a year ago and figured it was aimed at stupid American teenagers so didn't watch another.

I've been watching "Josh" as some easy watching comedy. It surprised me as it's great...just need the main girl to get her boobs out to make it even better.

Rewatched The Thick of it recently.

Anybody who doesn’t know how to dish out insults, this is the show for you.

If I am ever having a pish day at work I watch clips of the best insults from Malcolm Tucker which always cheers me up.

Only wish I could aim some of these at various colleges however due to the snowflake generation and a HR dept with zero sense of humour I have to keep these to myself unfortunately.

If I am ever having a pish day at work I watch clips of the best insults from Malcolm Tucker which always cheers me up.

Only wish I could aim some of these at various colleges however due to the snowflake generation and a HR dept with zero sense of humour I have to keep these to myself unfortunately.

What's your beef with colleges? More a university man?

Why don’t you buy a beeper and self-edit your rant? Would be quite funny

• 2 weeks later...

Thought Chernobyl was average - was certainly overhyped by the people telling to watch it.

Gomorrah Series 4 was class - Gennarro is a badass :cool:  I'd recommend it if you're into mafia type programs and can put up with subtitles.

Watching Series 3 of Stranger Things then it will be Billions Series 4 after that.

Stranger Things 3 was much better than the second series. Almost didn't give it a watch but was glad I did.

Will be interesting to see where Season 4 takes it.

I had forgotten to watch 2, so binged the lot over the last few days, I enjoyed 2 but 3 was so good, was a little anxious as a couple of mates had said it wasn't as good as 2 but I'd agree that it's better.

I had forgotten to watch 2, so binged the lot over the last few days, I enjoyed 2 but 3 was so good, was a little anxious as a couple of mates had said it wasn't as good as 2 but I'd agree that it's better.

2 was too slow moving for me. The action at the end is great but getting there was a slog.