Cats...

Dandyesque

Just always thought it strange that folk have dogs and cats in the same house as small children; surely dangerous is it not

Agree fully bud, I have a dog but truth be told he's a heartbeat away from turning into a killing devil dog at any given moment, would never have a small child in the house with such a beast, the likes of Pudgie will feel my pain. Ok in trained hands, just don't turn your back.

The old dear next to me has about 6 undressed female cats. We get loads of toms screeching and spraying all over the shop and they shite everywhere. I just let my dog chase the wee cunts, he'd never catch them but at least it gives them a wee fleg.

I couldn't give a fuck really but the Missus goes daft about it. Nothing that can be done, mad old wifey wi loads of cats, fairly standard.

Just always thought it strange that folk have dogs and cats in the same house as small children; surely dangerous is it not

Cats are known to kill babies by suffocation. Attracted to the smell of milk and curl up on them and stop them breathing.

Complete nonsense of course but the only thing I could possibly think you mean when you think a cat is a danger to a child on a house.

It's hardly likely to be a Tommy from Trainspotting death.

No not that.

Someone at my school was attacked by a cat as toddler\baby and left with visible scars, even as a teenager.

Aye not a regular occurrence but is certainly something that can and does happen.

sure it can happen. but it can also happen to a 7 year old.

i think if you have pets that you know to be good tempered and well trained, it's not as likely. and you need to keep an eye on your toddler.

i can't imagine it would be a reason not to have a pet. in fact, i think it's good for young children to have pets in the house.

but just my opinion.

Cats are known to kill babies by suffocation. Attracted to the smell of milk and curl up on them and stop them breathing.

Complete nonsense of course but the only thing I could possibly think you mean when you think a cat is a danger to a child on a house.

It's hardly likely to be a Tommy from Trainspotting death.

Cats are like super heros.

I remember a true story about a young girl that kept complaining to her parents about this wee gremlin type monster that kept comming out of the air vent in her bedroom in the middle of the night to try & steal her breath & kill her.

Nobody believed her except her cat but the problem was her parents didn't like the cat being in her room at night because they thought the cat was the culprit, so they started locking the cat out of her room. This played perfectly into the hands of the little evil bastard gremlin, as it now meant he had no problems from the cat.

Luckily for the little girl though, the cat was a proper hard wee cunt & went out the cat flap & came bursting in through the girls bedroom window the next time & beat the shit out of the gremlin. The gremlin was armed with his little dagger & stabbed the cat but the cat (like the hero he was) still beat the shit out of the gremlin & killed him.

Amazing story. Was such a heroic act I think the twighlight zone made a short documentary about it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7h66t_cat-s-eye-evil-troll_shortfilms?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/cats-eye-1985

A pal of mine, some years ago pulled a random and took her back to his then flat in B.O.D.

He had a young Collie and the thing was very excitable.

According to my pal whilst he was taking the lassie from behind the dog wandered into the bedroom as the door was ajar and proceeded lick my pals balls as he was thrusting in and out of the unsuspecting lass who was now involved in some kinky 3way. I can only imagine that the dangling bollocks bouncing and slapping made the dog think it was some sort of game.

It didn't put my pal off of his stroke and he just carried on.

I reckon he enjoyed it.

Why have I only just noticed this post, classic :hysterical:

I like both feline and canine mammals, but don't choose to share my home with them. My experience of many people's homes who own dogs is that they often have a strong, offensive aroma. Usually those with larger dogs.

I have also heard people declare that they chose a short haired beast to limit the smell in their house - when visiting their abodes invariably reek like Barbara Woodhouse's jim-jams.

To summarise, if you own a dog your house stinks. You just don't notice it, everyone else does.