Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Felt there was a lot of that if anyone saw the huns throw the toys, again, about them not marking Lee Wallace’s exit. Took it upon himself to captain their journey past Montrose and Elgin. Whoop de doop. Definition of myopia right there. Elbows mcculloch as well but at least he’d the excuse of being pish.

Neither of the cunts were getting 8 to 10k per week from any other football club in the land. Loyalty my arse.

Was speaking to the resident Tim in my office yesterday about this and level of arrogance is laughable!

The way he was talking Turnball should be paying THEM to have the honour of playing for them and his career will be fucked if he goes anywhere else.

When I pointed out that it has not done McGinn any harm he brushed over that.

Was speaking to the resident Tim in my office yesterday about this and level of arrogance is laughable!

The way he was talking Turnball should be paying THEM to have the honour of playing for them and his career will be fucked if he goes anywhere else.

When I pointed out that it has not done McGinn any harm he brushed over that.

I honestly hate the victims support as much as the huns these days. Unbelievable how far up their own arses they are.

Apparently Turnbull deal back on.

Compromise obviously found on those salary discussions

Same deal as before, but with Amazon Prime membership thrown in.

The potato men are doing their best to fuck their 10 iar ambitions. If they were serious about it, they wouldn't have Lennon back and they would be throwing money at the squad.

The two bum cheeks know that, if they become too successful, they actually lose money - as their product is built on vying with the other arse cheek. What a joke it is.

• Site Sponsor

I just can't see Lennon being keen to loan players to Aberdeen like Rodgers did.

We shouldn't be "accommodating" Celtic this way anyway.

Lessons should be learned from the Christie situation - we develop their player who can't play for us against them.

Win win for them.

Loan deals suit them better than us.

Fuck Celtic

Ignoring the obvious problem with loans from our nearest competitors, a midfield of Ferguson, Bryson and Morgan with McLennan, Hedges, McGinn giving width and back up in Campbell and Gleason wouldn’t be our worst midfield ever.

Get a decent LB to balance our back 4 (Devlin pre Oct 18 to partner McKenna for me) and we’d be starting to resemble a reasonable* side.

*(“Decent” removed to avoid ambiguity)

Ignoring the obvious problem with loans from our nearest competitors, a midfield of Ferguson, Bryson and Morgan with McLennan, Hedges, McGinn giving width and back up in Campbell and Gleason wouldn’t be our worst midfield ever.

Get a decent LB to balance our back 4 (Devlin pre Oct 18 to partner McKenna for me) and we’d be starting to resemble a reasonable* side.

*(“Decent” removed to avoid ambiguity)

Any sane person knows'decent' as an adjective denotes 'very good'. It's the evolution of language, if someone has a problem they should suck it up (buttercup).