Sevco Thread

18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

This is from a so called journalist as well.....

v2ihMUm2_bigger.jpg

For context about his understanding of the club - and I mentioned this on the pod last week - Gio is someone who signed off texts with WATP when I was arranging interviews with him in the past. He really gets it and understands what the club is all about.

Hahaha 

Rangers tried to give us zero tickets for Ibrox. In a stadium of 50,000.

We've just given them 1,000 for Tynie. And they're up in arms.

A stadium of just under 20,000. We've nearly 14,000 ST holders. And big demand from both clubs for remaining 6,000 tickets. 

Scottish football needs to stop pandering to two clubs. Wish we could give them less. Or none. 

It isn't just about inside the stadium. The days of thousands of their fans dominating around the streets and outside should also be done with. Watching them revelling in intimidating shoppers and women. 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

In all seriousness, aren’t yous mates with rangers? 

I think you lot make too much of this. Can only give a personal answer. I could go to Glasgow. Rangers pubs. Meet pals who are Rangers. Be openly Hearts. All OK. But I'm only a Hearts fan. I don't have some joint half n half scarf. And I still rise to games against Rangers. 

Hearts and Rangers lads jointly raised money for Scottish Autism. But yes, not true of all Hearts fans. Maybe a generational thing. I remember Glasgow and Edinburgh derbies being same day and Tynecastle always cheering at half time if Rangers beating Celtic. Wouldn't happen now. 

So appreciate opening up to your scorn. But there you go. You have Rangers top of your hate league. We mostly have Celtic. Most Scottish clubs tend to dislike one more than the other. I'm not on to explain or defend it. Just state it's true at the three biggest clubs outside Glasgow at least. Aberdeen vs Rangers is even referenced in England as a toxic fixture. Aberdeen vs Celtic isn't. Again I'm not interested in saying why. But it is true.