Films

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 3:38 PM, Poodler said:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/100-greatest-world-cinema-films/

just watched Jules et Jim, B&W French with a nutty slut caught between a pile of a men. 

anyone seen much of these? 

seen aboot 40 o thim..ehd recommend thim tae aw cunt but sum ir hard tae git hud o..num 93 is a work o genius n in meh top 20

On 2/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, Roberto said:

I enjoyed it to be honest but it's no Batman.

Batman's not even in it. Ridiculous.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:26 AM, Bad_Mobby said:

Eh? I thought it was brill 

Complete shite.

Very Bad things was watched at weekend. That's still a strong 8.5/10

The Hangover completely ripped this off. Surprised they got off with it.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:26 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

I love yer man ,Lynch. Great films to watch when you've been on the wine.

Ever seen lynch's version of Dune? Probably the worst film I've ever watched. Apparently at the premier they decided to give out little booklets to explain what was going on. No idea whether it was lynch's fault, or the studio made him cut stuff out, but whatever happened it really didn't work.

The Outfit

fucked off the dons go to the Belmont and glad I did. Best film I’ve seen in years.

all set in one room, about ten folk in total, 50’s Mafia setting and you never know who is telling the truth.

dunno if it’ll be on again at the belmont as it’s the Glasgow film festival playlist - see if it’s online, worth a watch.

11 hours ago, Poodler said:

The Outfit

fucked off the dons go to the Belmont and glad I did. Best film I’ve seen in years.

all set in one room, about ten folk in total, 50’s Mafia setting and you never know who is telling the truth.

dunno if it’ll be on again at the belmont as it’s the Glasgow film festival playlist - see if it’s online, worth a watch.

Sounds good, I'll check it out. I like a good one room film. Well, I love 12 Angry Men, and I remember Phone Booth being decent. Any more examples?