Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Guest the shepherd

Plenty still care. Regardless of your post cup humiliation depression sucking the heart from you.

There are still five big games to come & right now. The next one is massive.

Lose or draw it & season could very well be over & with great implications for next season also.

Is there a remedy for PCHD like there is for PTSD?

We had a lot of naysayers at the tail end of last season, we were going to finish 4th or 5th etc.

Does feel very different this year though.

Victories for huns and celtic this weekend would put 5th and 6th to bed almost I'd say.

Fingers crossed we can get a result

Fuck knows what the formation will be today but I'll take a guess:-

Lewis

Ball Devlin McKenna Considine

McLennan Gleeson Shinnie Lowe

May Cosgrove

Looks a bit horrible. I am going to guess it'll be 3-5-2

Devlin McKenna Considine

McLennan Ball Gleeson Shinnie Lowe

May Cosgrove

Not that it looks much better in fairness.

Can't see Aberdeen taking any points off Kilmarnock Celtic or Rangers. Hibs and hearts draws. Shinnies head will be on the Derby and some of the others will just not give a shit as they will also be leaving end of season.

Thing is though shoofta, you post (in your pigeon English / garbled nonsense way) that we will lose every single game. Genuinely interested in what makes you log onto a fan forum day after day for a team you do not support. I thought you were a trolling 9 year old until you posted something one time about seeing a player from the 60s to 70s (harcus will know) implying you were actually much much older. You intrigue me you utter nut job.

Thing is though shoofta, you post (in your pigeon English / garbled nonsense way) that we will lose every single game. Genuinely interested in what makes you log onto a fan forum day after day for a team you do not support. I thought you were a trolling 9 year old until you posted something one time about seeing a player from the 60s to 70s (harcus will know) implying you were actually much much older. You intrigue me you utter nut job.

I don't think I have ever seen him engage with any other poster so suspect you'll be wasting your time with this one.