New Stadium Approved

Hah I saw something about that, a McDonalds and was it a Starbucks?

Yes those two and one other.

More people support the proposal than object to it.

They then say 98% of objectors live in area while only 22% of supporters live in area.

Strange how they bring that up when they encouraged people living hundreds and even thousands

of miles away when they objected to the stadium being built there.

Hypocritical cunts.

Hah I saw something about that, a McDonalds and was it a Starbucks?

This is on a different site - right next to the Tesco, and basically just across the road from the stadium. It's a Starbucks and just a McDonald's sign (suggesting that McDonalds will be one of the drive thu sites along the road at prime four.)

No Kingsford (or WAEPAL as they are now calling themselves) aren't actually objecting just yet, they are pretending to be giving it consideration before they inevitably object.

They say the stadium is the catalyst for all this. Actually, would all your offices built there, and the ones at Prime Four, not be the catalyst?

This is on a different site - right next to the Tesco, and basically just across the road from the stadium. It's a Starbucks and just a McDonald's sign (suggesting that McDonalds will be one of the drive thu sites along the road at prime four.)

No Kingsford (or WAEPAL as they are now calling themselves) aren't actually objecting just yet, they are pretending to be giving it consideration before they inevitably object.

They say the stadium is the catalyst for all this. Actually, would all your offices built there, and the ones at Prime Four, not be the catalyst?

They actively encouraged people to object hence them announcing how many had done so.

• Site Sponsor

The population of Westhill is around 15,000, which would be more than enough catalyst for a McDonald's anyway.

Peterhead has one,.

I don't eat McShite food but just to be a contrary cunt, I'm supporting theirs and the Starbucks applications.

It's the same WANKs who are stuck in the eighteenth century who think that they speak for the whole of Westhill.

They dinna.

In the EE yesterday that the WANKS were appealing for more funds basically because their super expensive QC had to do an extra days work at the preliminary hearing and that they had spent a load more of other peoples cash getting some fancy lawyers to build their case in  the first place.

Not sure what happens if they dont have the money to proceed to the next stage after the preliminary hearing.

It's been about 15 years since I was last in Westhill...back then I didn't think it was any more than your bog-standard British sub-urban commuter town.  Seemed like a soulless place if I'm honest... maybe you move there if you want a slightly bigger place than you can afford in Aberdeen.  I doubt it's changed that much. The way these clowns carry on you'd think they were threatening to redevelop the hanging gardens of Babylon.

It's been about 15 years since I was last in Westhill...back then I didn't think it was any more than your bog-standard British sub-urban commuter town.  Seemed like a soulless place if I'm honest... maybe you move there if you want a slightly bigger place than you can afford in Aberdeen.  I doubt it's changed that much. The way these clowns carry on you'd think they were threatening to redevelop the hanging gardens of Babylon.

It's still the same, just more houses, much more offices and more supermarkets now.