Scott Mckenna Ban For Tackle On Edouard

This is getting beyond a joke. He played the ball and his momentum caught the player. No malice, correctly ignored

by the ref yet these fuckwits again make up the rules as they go.

The fact several players should have been cited this season and weren’t shows the game is fucked when they decide

to pick on this one.

This seems to be payback time for daring to issue a sensibly worded statement re the cup semi fiasco.

• Upvote 5

How on earth can you ban someone for a tackle that wasn't deemed a red at the time? I've genuinely never seen this happen anywhere in football.

This is Scottish football. It is not like anywhere else. It's a different game, played to a different set of standards. Governed by a corrupt group back on board with the hun, that this season can hide behind an anonymous panel of disciplinary judges.

You've got to love it, eh?

These guys really have lost the plot.

Happy to allow blatant kicking out at players off the ball, but win the ball first in a hard tackle and your getting a 2 game ban.

Without wanting to sound like a tim conspiracist, I can’t help but feel this is them trying to get their own back over the whole semi final shambles.

Joke.

So Naismith gets away with blatant stamps, Brown gets away with two footed lunges and elbows yet McKenna gets banned for a challenge that the referee didn't miss and deemed a yellow card offence? I always thought the rule was if the referee saw the incident and produced a yellow card it couldn't be upgraded it was only if the ref missed the incident completely?

The SFA are corrupt to the core. Had that been a hun defender nothing would have happened beyond the initial yellow card. Scottish football is fucked and is a complete laughing stock.

• Upvote 1