Scott Mckenna Ban For Tackle On Edouard

Joke.

So Naismith gets away with blatant stamps, Brown gets away with two footed lunges and elbows yet McKenna gets banned for a challenge that the referee didn't miss and deemed a yellow card offence? I always thought the rule was if the referee saw the incident and produced a yellow card it couldn't be upgraded it was only if the ref missed the incident completely?

The SFA are corrupt to the core. Had that been a hun defender nothing would have happened beyond the initial yellow card. Scottish football is fucked and is a complete laughing stock.

The referee didn't give a free kick against McKenna.

Something seriously wrong at SFA.

No there isn't. This is the norm for the SFA. The corruption just hasn't been required as much since sevco were weakened.

Now that they think they are a force again it is back to loaded dice in favour of them both.

They have to do what both sides want or they will bitch that one is being more favoured than the other.

Normal service has very much resumed

The fans don’t have any balls. Why not stage protests? It’s not even like it’d be hard. 85th minute of the next televised TV game everybody walks out.

Live on TV

Empty stadium

People still get their money’s worth of sort

Banners etc you’re fucked cause you’re not getting one in the stadium.

So, if McKenna had been sent off in the game, however unjustly that would have been, then he'd have got the normal one match ban? So why the fuck do the SFA think its right and proper to add another game on? To make up for the fact that he should have also missed more than half of that Celtic game?

They sure just making up the rules as they go along now

So, if McKenna had been sent off in the game, however unjustly that would have been, then he'd have got the normal one match ban? So why the fuck do the SFA think its right and proper to add another game on? To make up for the fact that he should have also missed more than half of that Celtic game?

They sure just making up the rules as they go along now

Almost like a player who is red carded retrospectively is being punished that the referee missed it (ie is bad at his job)

I suspect the real answer is because the red was for serious foul play rather than a second yellow so would have come with more than a one game ban had the referee given it at the time.

Michael Stewart's opinion of the decision:-

"As I said on Sunday, I think a yellow would’ve sufficed but not so strongly that I’d disagree heavily with this.

BUT what I find shameful is how this is pulled up and the many other incidents that should’ve been have just been allowed to slide".

Stewart as usual being very honest not mincing his words. Fair play.

Go onto YouTube and watch Scott Brown's reckless tackle at Ross County that was initially given as a red card then subsequently downgraded to a yellow and compare it to McKenna's challenge on Saturday.

Anyone who has seen both challenges and the respective responses by the SFA can quite clearly see that bias and corruption is alive and kicking at the top of the Scottish game.