Shay Logan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They won the league FFS and they write an article about that.

Notice how often they have to mention it's nothing to do with the Tonev incident though.

It's what happens when you're so worn down with winning that the only bitterness you can find is booing an opposition player for calling out one of their own as a racist.

But it's nothing to do with the Tonev situation. "we boo him because he's a cunt" :rolleyes:

Of course you do mate. Course you do.

They won the league FFS and they write an article about that.

Notice how often they have to mention it's nothing to do with the Tonev incident though.

Aye, a sizeable percentage of their support was on twitter either posting about Rangers or Logan in the middle of their trophy presentation yesterday. Bizarre.

There were twitter threads along the line of "Logan is a classless cunt, if he was on fire and I had a glass of water I'd smash it in his face".

:laughing::laughing:

What a bizarre article! :hysterical: calm the fuck doon FFS.

Anyway Logan was absolutely outstanding yesterday, probably MOTM. After a fairly disappointing season he was brilliant again from about March onwards.

Keep it up min.

Aye. He's terrible, shite, a nobody but consistently beat their right back to make it into the team of the year.

Reading that 'article', we've also had a terrible season yet only finished 9 points behind this Celtic team.

If players are singled out for particular abuse from fans then I see no reason why they shouldn't stand up for themselves, beat their chest, be proud, send a little GIRUY to their abusers. Even more so if the abuse is racist or sectarian stuff.

Logan really did nothing wrong yesterday barring a half hearted swing of the arm at a player who just similarly stuck the head on him - self defence really or reacting to provocation.

He didn't really step over any lines otherwise, and stuck to pumping his fists and beating his chest/the badge - more an act of defiance than anything surely. Its not like he dropped his shorts to bare his arse at them or gave the fans all the finger or shouting a torrent of obscenities at them.

Its utterly pathetic for these same groups of fans to then lost their shit and be utterly mock offended by any response they get back.

Lennon also gets pelters from fans at times and I think he is right to stand up to them as well although being such an ugly fucker he looks like a snarling beast as he does it. And of course opposition fans all go fucking mental when he responds to them as well. Pathetic.

• Upvote 3

He has previous for this. It’s not that long ago that we went to Pittodrie and won 3-1 with Logan spending most of the game facing our supporters rather than the ball. On one of the few occasions when he was looking in the right direction he managed to smash one off the back of Leigh Griffiths’ head in an effort to draw a reaction.

It was a wee dink nae a smash!! Pity Shay didna SMASH it in griffiths face. Fuckin rat faced retard.

There are Aberdeen fans who still believe we hate this guy because of the Alexander Tonev incident. By God, our club ate no small amount of opprobrium over that one. Because we heard our player out and believed him. The verdict in that case was proof that the SFA disciplinary system is like a bad joke; with no evidence but the two players’ statements our winger was found guilty of one of the grossest offences in the game, something he’d never been accused of before and hasn’t been accused of since.

Fuckin victims and im sure tonev has got previous on the racism thing.

Aye, a sizeable percentage of their support was on twitter either posting about Rangers or Logan in the middle of their trophy presentation yesterday. Bizarre.

There were twitter threads along the line of "Logan is a classless cunt, if he was on fire and I had a glass of water I'd smash it in his face".

:laughing::laughing:

They would be best not to leave the glass throwing up to any of their players. Especially after their clown like attempts at hitting Shay with a ball.

If players are singled out for particular abuse from fans then I see no reason why they shouldn't stand up for themselves, beat their chest, be proud, send a little GIRUY to their abusers. Even more so if the abuse is racist or sectarian stuff.

Logan really did nothing wrong yesterday barring a half hearted swing of the arm at a player who just similarly stuck the head on him - self defence really or reacting to provocation.

He didn't really step over any lines otherwise, and stuck to pumping his fists and beating his chest/the badge - more an act of defiance than anything surely. Its not like he dropped his shorts to bare his arse at them or gave the fans all the finger or shouting a torrent of obscenities at them.

Its utterly pathetic for these same groups of fans to then lost their shit and be utterly mock offended by any response they get back.

Lennon also gets pelters from fans at times and I think he is right to stand up to them as well although being such an ugly fucker he looks like a snarling beast as he does it. And of course opposition fans all go fucking mental when he responds to them as well. Pathetic.

Dons fans spend most of the games against Killie giving Boyd abuse. He scores, gives it back and I genuinely remember a lot of our fans complaining he'd been given a yellow card.

Celtic fans are permanently looking for something to be offended by.

Levein is labelled an embarrassment by them. He's been spot on with most of what he has said.

• Upvote 1