Bluto's Rattle

BrianFaePerth

Lol. Just when I thought cattle was the only extension, you've taken it up a notch.

That must be the alphabet exhausted now. Bluto in Seattle comes close but no cigar, the story of how he embraced Mormonism to save his life. It's a perfect fit actually, them having multiple wives and (I think) being teetotal.

Breathing.

To be fair, breathing i.e. not dead and female were my only requirements for a fuck.

For marriage however, we need to go a little deeper into criteria-setting.

the cunts needin ez nat king like the roses need the rain

One would like to think so but I've met some disturbing cases who are so consumed by "pursuing the different" that they convince themselves that normal rules don't apply. Getting rejected isn't nice. On an aside, the manner in which some bitches reject is just downright coorse but some take a couple of rejections so harshly they give up too quick.

surprised you haven't offered up your latex lady?

aye eh telt him he shid hae bought it aff me, it's gade fir practicing yer thrusts, it wis how eh masteret meh buttock muscle movements where eh work every inch eh the fanny withoot hivin tae rock meh hips, its wit sensitive lovers dae

eh hink Bluto wid be a rough rider tho, probably snap the dame by gittin tae excitet

• Upvote 2

One would like to think so but I've met some disturbing cases who are so consumed by "pursuing the different" that they convince themselves that normal rules don't apply. Getting rejected isn't nice. On an aside, the manner in which some bitches reject is just downright coorse but some take a couple of rejections so harshly they give up too quick.

"bitches"? really Rocket?

more to your point, you're correct that getting rejected is never nice. but neither is being hounded.

some men need to learn to take no for what it is -- a no. i've known lots of women who have been too polite about trying to turn down someone and have no choice but to be more to-the-point when the guy just won't give it up. maybe men think this makes them entertaining? or unresistable? who knows.

aye eh telt him he shid hae bought it aff me, it's gade fir practicing yer thrusts, it wis how eh masteret meh buttock muscle movements where eh work every inch eh the fanny withoot hivin tae rock meh hips, its wit sensitive lovers dae

eh hink Bluto wid be a rough rider tho, probably snap the dame by gittin tae excitet

good for practicing thrusts? :itch-chin: sounds more like Manboobs could use it.

more to your point, you're correct that getting rejected is never nice. but neither is being hounded.

some men need to learn to take no for what it is -- a no. i've known lots of women who have been too polite about trying to turn down someone and have no choice but to be more to-the-point when the guy just won't give it up. maybe men think this makes them entertaining? or unresistable? who knows.

I blame rom-coms

I hear ye girl.

We have a son and 3 x daughters. This teaches me that men and women are unlikely to ever understand each other. Much as I love all the five bitches in my life, the fifth being a dog (Aberdeenshire Terrier), I just hope you understand that words can be interpreted out of context and sometimes we use expressions that may blind some to our true intent. And provoking and challenging mental agility (and mental stability) in others by using certain words and expressions is an admitted weakness of mine.

But on topic, let me tell you something you may not know.

I fully get what you're saying about arseholes not taking no for an answer. This angle is different.

The first night my mate ever had speed, that I introduced him to, we went up on the dance floor at Mr G's. 1980 ish. We stayed there for 3+ hours, buzzing oot our nuts. During this period, women were dancing with us. We had so many options it was unbelievable. They were all over us.

What this taught me was a very simple thing. If someone is confident and - unlike the typical Aberdeen man - comfortable enough in his own skin to have a good time and fuck convention, the world is one's oyster. Self confidence is oneself is a hugely attractive commodity that attracts others.

There's a fine line between loving oneself and arrogance and narcissism of course.

But usually, the norm, is that women (certainly in Aberdeen around 1980 and every year before and since) don't want to know a new personality. The default position is that all men are cunts, as we can attest from that same nightclub the night before, the week before and the weeks after.

My mate (who I danced with) and I never had problems with women. We were lucky that way. He was very very good looking whereas I was just very good looking, like good looking is what it's all about. But we can tell you stories of unnecessary cruelty where women couldn't just say no to the prospect of a drink or a dance, they took pleasure in trying to humiliate us, a total stranger to them ten or twenty seconds before.

It's that behaviour - the inability to say no gracefully, with dignity and tact - that has created rapists.

I am not and will never defend rapists - you can imagine what I might be capable of if that ever came across my loved ones - but what females don't understand is that it's not the short skirts that encourages the sick men, far more than the clothes they wear it is the harsh and brutal way they put down men, because unlike me and my mate who can shrug it off and go hunting for another, one in a hundred or two hundred of us are damaged goods who take it so personally, they seek revenge and are so mentally ill they don't discriminate, it's like all women are bitch cunts.

Women are the far superior species, in terms of strength and love-capacity. But you have an equally sick proportion of humans within your ranks. It manifests itself the worst in how they say no. I don't blame them. The world is male biased. But it's not Islamic, at least in Scotland and Canada, thank fuck.

I hear ye girl.

We have a son and 3 x daughters. This teaches me that men and women are unlikely to ever understand each other. Much as I love all the five bitches in my life, the fifth being a dog (Aberdeenshire Terrier), I just hope you understand that words can be interpreted out of context and sometimes we use expressions that may blind some to our true intent. And provoking and challenging mental agility (and mental stability) in others by using certain words and expressions is an admitted weakness of mine.

But on topic, let me tell you something you may not know.

I fully get what you're saying about arseholes not taking no for an answer. This angle is different.

The first night my mate ever had speed, that I introduced him to, we went up on the dance floor at Mr G's. 1980 ish. We stayed there for 3+ hours, buzzing oot our nuts. During this period, women were dancing with us. We had so many options it was unbelievable. They were all over us.

What this taught me was a very simple thing. If someone is confident and - unlike the typical Aberdeen man - comfortable enough in his own skin to have a good time and fuck convention, the world is one's oyster. Self confidence is oneself is a hugely attractive commodity that attracts others.

There's a fine line between loving oneself and arrogance and narcissism of course.

But usually, the norm, is that women (certainly in Aberdeen around 1980 and every year before and since) don't want to know a new personality. The default position is that all men are cunts, as we can attest from that same nightclub the night before, the week before and the weeks after.

My mate (who I danced with) and I never had problems with women. We were lucky that way. He was very very good looking whereas I was just very good looking, like good looking is what it's all about. But we can tell you stories of unnecessary cruelty where women couldn't just say no to the prospect of a drink or a dance, they took pleasure in trying to humiliate us, a total stranger to them ten or twenty seconds before.

It's that behaviour - the inability to say no gracefully, with dignity and tact - that has created rapists.

I am not and will never defend rapists - you can imagine what I might be capable of if that ever came across my loved ones - but what females don't understand is that it's not the short skirts that encourages the sick men, far more than the clothes they wear it is the harsh and brutal way they put down men, because unlike me and my mate who can shrug it off and go hunting for another, one in a hundred or two hundred of us are damaged goods who take it so personally, they seek revenge and are so mentally ill they don't discriminate, it's like all women are bitch cunts.

Women are the far superior species, in terms of strength and love-capacity. But you have an equally sick proportion of humans within your ranks. It manifests itself the worst in how they say no. I don't blame them. The world is male biased. But it's not Islamic, at least in Scotland and Canada, thank fuck.

I think its just cause some men are sick cunts.

Rape is a great source of humour and free speech could keep it that way, but its not acceptable in the slightest.

Once used If I could rape any girl in this club, itd be you as a chat up line. She was out of my league anyway...

• Downvote 2

Once used If I could rape any girl in this club, itd be you as a chat up line. She was out of my league anyway...

That's not nice. it's not normal. Imagine if you had a daughter and you overheard that getting said to her? That's sick as fuck.