Where Are They Now

Simon church is on the tv playing star sixes. He retired?

And the captain of Scotland is... a man who stuck two fingers up to his country.

I enjoyed the last one when there was more teams in it. This being held in Glasgow we have a Northen Ireland and republic team, a Scottish team filled with ex both set of arse cheek players and a rest of the world which mostly is ex arse cheek players, wales thrown in there to make up numbers and England cause its sky

And the captain of Scotland is... a man who stuck two fingers up to his country.

I enjoyed the last one when there was more teams in it. This being held in Glasgow we have a Northen Ireland and republic team, a Scottish team filled with ex both set of arse cheek players and a rest of the world which mostly is ex arse cheek players, wales thrown in there to make up numbers and England cause its sky

You watched it though?

• Downvote 1

Been benched the last few games now.

Read or heard (can't remember which) that some think the team plays better with Rooney out of the team despite the goals.

I’m out with mine and rooneys mutual friend tomorrow. I’ll find out the story and what’s going on. He’s been in touch regularly since he left.