Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

I've never seen this kind of argument before.

This may be down to the calibre of the participant. MT is such a successfully functioning adult, he spends £400 a month on council tax and doesnt have time to provoke arguments online for the sake of it.

• Downvote 3

I've never seen this kind of argument before.

We do have your team to thank however. You showed up a new poster, new to me anyway only having been back for 3 weeks, for being the total arsehole that many were saying he was. I prefer to make up my own mind. That took 2 minutes.

Hearts proved what some of us always knew. Brenda and his tinks are NOT invincible.

You said Celtic were invincible. You insulted Aberdeen fans who dared to dream of beating them.

I had the audacity to challenge the total shit you posted. Only after you gratuitously attacked a new poster.

Has yesterdays result at Tynecastle changed your views st all?

Please show me the post where I said they were invincible.

I said we would have to be at our best and catch them on an off day and I was shot down for it. My stance hasnt changed and I cant see us beating them on Saturday. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Please show me the post where I said they were invincible.

I said we would have to be at our best and catch them on an off day and I was shot down for it. My stance hasnt changed and I cant see us beating them on Saturday. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Save me some minutes of my life.

Did you or did you not say that Celtic were not going to be catchable in the league?

Let me remind you. The financial disparity.

Did you or did you not post disparagingly towards AFC fans who dared to dispute this fucking shit of yours?

Save me some minutes of my life.

Did you or did you not say that Celtic were not going to be catchable in the league?

Let me remind you. The financial disparity.

Did you or did you not post disparagingly towards AFC fans who dared to dispute this fucking shit of yours?

You reckon someone else is going to win the league? You don't think the huge gulf in finances will prove decisive in the end?

We do have your team to thank however. You showed up a new poster, new to me anyway only having been back for 3 weeks, for being the total arsehole that many were saying he was. I prefer to make up my own mind. That took 2 minutes.

Hearts proved what some of us always knew. Brenda and his tinks are NOT invincible.

If you want to see our tactics watch the first goal. Cowie sprinted accross the park to make sure we stuck to the plan. No celtic defender gets more than 3 seconds on the ball. Panicked. Broke to Cochrane. Goal.

Their defenders NEED time. Play high up. High tempo. Forces Gordon to kick. He's not good at it. And Celtic MF isn't great in the air.

A slippy pitch helps too.

• Upvote 1

If you want to see our tactics watch the first goal. Cowie sprinted accross the park to make sure we stuck to the plan. No celtic defender gets more than 3 seconds on the ball. Panicked. Broke to Cochrane. Goal.

Their defenders NEED time. Play high up. High tempo. Forces Gordon to kick. He's not good at it. And Celtic MF isn't great in the air.

A slippy pitch helps too.

This was exactly what Hibs did to them, right from the off. They were pretty unfortunate to be two down and then fortunate to get back to level then both teams were unlucky not to make it 3 at the death.

Pressing them high, not giving them respect, harrying constantly, that's what winning teams do ALL the time but your words "high tempo" was the key for me. The way Cowie sprinted across the line - which I didn't notice on the live telly but saw that Sportscene highlighted it - was fantastic not just for his effort but the way it would have galvanised and inspired the rest of your boys. Such high energy comes from a desire to win, something we haven't really ever showed against them under McInnes.

Unfortunately we don't have Christie next week and although he wasn't nearly as influential as he normally is v. Hibs, he is always a high energy player and very fast with it. This means we can't really afford to have Rooney AND May starting in my opinion and whereas we know GMS and Christie will be snapping at the heels constantly, we need the hun McLean to finally show he's got some cunt about him, which I suspect he doesn't, not the positive cunt anyway.

bet365 have Celtic at 1/33 and AFC at 25/1 to win the league (Hearts 1000/1 by the way) and I reckon that's about right. The bookies rarely get it wrong. As we like to ask each other on here - you do know how bookies work? - so 1/50 Celtic and 33/1 Aberdeen are realistic probabilities. I reckon 1000/1 for Hearts represents bloody good value though, as you have a 700 or 800/1 chance of winning the SPFL.

I’m certainly not aware of any interest in Scottish fitba in any European countries. The catholics in Italy and Spain have their own regional interests. Doubt they give a fuck about what goes on in Glasgow.

No noggie eh have ever talked to has much knowledge of any team other than Celtic or "Rangers". They are also unaware Sevco is the new incarnation of the deceased club, or that they died at all.

When mentioning other teams the likes of Dundee, Yenitit, St Johnstone draws complete blank looks. Aberdeen does sometimes give a hint of recognition immediately followed by a story about how they went to Aberdeen before going to the highlands on a whisky tour (it's always a whisky tour) back in the day, but zero recognition of a football team.

No noggie eh have ever talked to has much knowledge of any team other than Celtic or "Rangers". They are also unaware Sevco is the new incarnation of the deceased club, or that they died at all.

When mentioning other teams the likes of Dundee, Yenitit, St Johnstone draws complete blank looks. Aberdeen does sometimes give a hint of recognition immediately followed by a story about how they went to Aberdeen before going to the highlands on a whisky tour (it's always a whisky tour) back in the day, but zero recognition of a football team.

You clearly talk with glecks then.

• Upvote 1

He's really showing how ridiculously over rated he was last season

Rodgers transfers actually have on the whole been fucking atrocious

He was available from Fulham for a bag of beans.

If he'd been good he'd never have set foot in Glasgow, the idea that banging a few in the SPL was gonna miraculously make teams in the EPL go, yes let's spend 30m on him, was risible.