Hamilton 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Soundo. Anyone saying Maynard isn't a better footballer than Rooney is a nutcase. Better than him in ever department, just needs a goal and the rest will come. More importantly, needs a start.

Deal.

I won't lie, Rooney has scored more goals this season

Thanks for being honest, I wasn't sure.

I was there. This might sound crazy and some of you might think im talking pish but Stevie May is a fantastic footballer. I think he is a class above most of who he is playing with. His movement along the back 4 is exceptional and he constantly finds space and makes brilliant runs. The problem lies with our hesitant, stuttering central midfielders who either dont see his runs or simply do not have the ability to play him the balls he is looking for. Instead they play the ball sideways and Stevies work is for nothing. Like I said. Most of you will call that crazy!

I was there. This might sound crazy and some of you might think im talking pish but Stevie May is a fantastic footballer. I think he is a class above most of who he is playing with. His movement along the back 4 is exceptional and he constantly finds space and makes brilliant runs. The problem lies with our hesitant, stuttering central midfielders who either dont see his runs or simply do not have the ability to play him the balls he is looking for. Instead they play the ball sideways and Stevies work is for nothing. Like I said. Most of you will call that crazy!

I don't agree that he's a class above. I do agree though, that his movement is often wasted on our midfield. He'd maybe bag more if he stopped coming so short, but because we are so good now teams are often quite deep, so its hard to penetrate the back line with no space in behind. May in a counter attacking team would be brilliant, but we aren't that anymore.

I don't agree that he's a class above. I do agree though, that his movement is often wasted on our midfield. He'd maybe bag more if he stopped coming so short, but because we are so good now teams are often quite deep, so its hard to penetrate the back line with no space in behind. May in a counter attacking team would be brilliant, but we aren't that anymore.

Yeah valid point but on saturday the right ball would have sent him through on 3 or 4 occasions. We need to find a way to adopt this into our game as going down the wings constantly really limits Mays skill set.