Hamilton 2 - 2 Aberdeen

In. Never done Accies away, anyone want to enlighten me as to which bus to get from Glasgae? Or train? fuck knows

Definitely get the train, much quicker than the bus. Make sure you get off at Hamilton West though as hamilton central is miles away from the stadium.

Enjoy the very odd walk through the murky car park to the away end.

Edit. I've gone to the 3 league defeats and missed the 3 going on 7- 0 match and I can't make it so it's bound to be a dons stroll.

Definitely get the train, much quicker than the bus. Make sure you get off at Hamilton West though as hamilton central is miles away from the stadium.

Enjoy the very odd walk through the murky car park to the away end.

Edit. I've gone to the 3 league defeats and missed the 3 going on 7- 0 match and I can't make it so it's bound to be a dons stroll.

Cheers min. Heard theres a pub of locals that don't take kindly to away supporters, I'm a snowflake millennial and would rather avoid getting my cunt kicked in, any truth?

Guest the shepherd

Cheers min. Heard theres a pub of locals that don't take kindly to away supporters, I'm a snowflake millennial and would rather avoid getting my cunt kicked in, any truth?

Maybe it's The Railway pub (it might called something else now), just down from Sainsbury's and Morrison's and the lane that leads to the ground. If my memory serves me correctly the Hamilton fans keep themselves to themselves in a wee rabbit warren towards back of the pub whilst Aberdeen supporters get the hall-like lounge located to the front of the bar.

Whats the deal with Hamilton tickets booked online will i be able to print off myself or what?

Don't think there is a print off facility. There was a tick box on the web page for that option a few weeks ago, but it didn't work and think it has now been deleted. I ordered tickets on Sunday evening. Still waiting for them to arrive by post (but the postman hadn't been yet this morning).

Don't think there is a print off facility. There was a tick box on the web page for that option a few weeks ago, but it didn't work and think it has now been deleted. I ordered tickets on Sunday evening. Still waiting for them to arrive by post (but the postman hadn't been yet this morning).

Cheers, aye thats what i thought never mind i,ll just have to get them picked up fae office now

In. Never done Accies away, anyone want to enlighten me as to which bus to get from Glasgae? Or train? fuck knows

Get the low level train from Glasgow Central to Hamilton West and you are basically a 2 minute walk down the path to the stadium. Do not go to Hamilton Central as its miles away from the stadium.

Does anyone know which pubs are OK and which train station to go to? Also what is the bus situation like?

Hamilton West train station. Its usually on the Glasgow Central to Motherwell line. Bay Horse pub is about the only one that is decent close to the stadium. If you want a good curry and a pint go down the Spice of Life restaurant across the road from the bay horse both on the same road as the Hamilton Racecourse.

This, just drink in Glasgow, loads of bars near central station. Train to Hamilton West is about 25 mins and takes you right to the stadium.

Only there's no train station planned for kingsford and your bus would be an hour fighting through traffic to get there from centre of town

Basically, an example of how Kingsford should work.