Betfred Cup 2017

Whats their stats on draws since they formed 5 years ago?

Including the tie drawn today they have had 39 games in the knock out stages of the cups. 27 at home, 8 away and 4 neutral (all in Glasgow and one on their own ground).

Two of the eight away games were replays and their opponents included Forres Mechanics, Forfar and Dumbarton.

During the same period Aberdeen have played 30 cup ties, 10 at home, 13 away and 7 neutral (none of which was at Pittodrie).

If it was an electronic draw & we got that amount of home draws in a row, Milne would be accused of doing his electricians genius ways of tampering with the draw machines.

Sevco are just using their own 'special powers' to ensure to get home draws & make enough money to be able to afford the bribes.

It's a vicious circle for them. Bribes are so expensive. I actually feel sorry for them. They are being extorted.

They're out of Europe already though despite no doubt budgeting for the group stages so the authorities up here need to help them as much as possible to make sure they don't go bust again.

Yeh, as soon as I saw Chris Sutton was doing the draw I knew Rangers would get a home tie. You know, because Sutton is well known for being part of the establishment up here...

• Downvote 3

Yeh, as soon as I saw Chris Sutton was doing the draw I knew Rangers would get a home tie. You know, because Sutton is well known for being part of the establishment up here...

That's a fair point I didn't actually see who did the draw I never watch them. However the percentage of home cup draws they receive is highly unusual to say the least.