#721 ONLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,519 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Yesterday, 04:55 PM

we could probably push to around £6k/week but with the salary still below £5k/week topped up by lump sums at start and end of the contract.

Requires severe gift of the gab from DMC if competing with an english team putting even a half arsed offer on the table.

However not sure what to believe on this story as Scottish press keep mentioning Blackburn who have already ruled themselves out of the running in their local paper

Mcinnes quite good at selling a dream, look at the shit he's spouted about being a top100 club, how Kingsford is the only answer along with his ego stroking pish about shelf life and budgets.

A sad sad post-teen

#722 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • 28,164 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

and Whelan the same week which seemed like a top signing

THAT lob

#723 OFFLINE   dave_min

dave_min

Director of Football

• Members
  • 13,213 posts
  • Joined 01-October 05

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

You'd have to be a world class manager to attract signings like Severin and Whelan.

------
2013 Best Newcomer

2014 Best Newcomer

small_gold_star.pngsmall_gold_star.png

Awww Dave, you're super. :-)

#724 ONLINE   Zeus

Zeus

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

Posted Yesterday, 05:00 PM

THAT lob

From 70 yards...

#725 OFFLINE   Kiriakov33

Kiriakov33

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 22-March 17

Posted Yesterday, 06:36 PM

Would love to be wrong but I just cant see Mcgeouch signing. I dont doubt that we have made an offer but sounds like the agent trying to start a bidding war. As soon as a English championship club sniffs about we simply cant compete.

#726 ONLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Director of Football

• Members
  • 14,139 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted Yesterday, 06:49 PM

Would love to be wrong but I just cant see Mcgeouch signing. I dont doubt that we have made an offer but sounds like the agent trying to start a bidding war. As soon as a English championship club sniffs about we simply cant compete.

That's my thoughts on all of Mulumbu, McGeouch and Kamara. We've got to have a go though as would be kicking ourselves if any of those didn't get an english championship team

COYR!

#727 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 25,307 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted Yesterday, 06:58 PM

So how many/which Patrick players are we going to be rumoured by some on here to be sniffing about first?

Lawless would be the obvious one firstly I assume. Tbf he's looked decent sometimes

Ding Dong

#728 OFFLINE   reekie_dock

reekie_dock

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13

Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

That Storey lad looks no bad

#729 OFFLINE   Sheepo

Sheepo

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 20-July 17

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

So how many/which Patrick players are we going to be rumoured by some on here to be sniffing about first?

Lawless would be the obvious one firstly I assume. Tbf he's looked decent sometimes

Lawless was Honking Today, nothing at all in that Patrick team that would get anywhere near the level we need

#730 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 25,307 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted Yesterday, 07:12 PM

Lawless was Honking Today, nothing at all in that Patrick team that would get anywhere near the level we need

Not seen him play for a while but he was a bit handy in he past sometimes.
Just mentioned him as good value for rumourmill currency lol
Left mid that can also play left & right wing & out of contract

Ding Dong

#731 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 25,307 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted Yesterday, 07:13 PM

That Storey lad looks no bad

What about that Connor Something or other?

Ding Dong

#732 OFFLINE   dazzy_deff

dazzy_deff

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Joined 04-April 07

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Best see how much Hearts want for him!
COYR

#733 ONLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Director of Football

• Members
  • 14,139 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted Yesterday, 07:24 PM

No players good enough based on this season

COYR!

#734 OFFLINE   SupportmeansSUPPORT

SupportmeansSUPPORT

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Joined 09-August 08

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 PM

I noticed a centre back who was player of the year for his league 1 club and whose manager says the sky is the limit for and that he could reach as far as he wants in the game is out of contract this summer. Although its believed championship clubs Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton are already competing for his signature along with teams in Scotland..................

#735 OFFLINE   SupportmeansSUPPORT

SupportmeansSUPPORT

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Joined 09-August 08

Posted Yesterday, 10:09 PM

I noticed a centre back who was player of the year for his league 1 club and whose manager says the sky is the limit for and that he could reach as far as he wants in the game is out of contract this summer. Although its believed championship clubs Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton are already competing for his signature along with teams in Scotland..................

Step forward Clark Robertson ;-)

Gary Bowyer says Blackpool’s centre-back pairing of Curtis Tilt and Clark Robertson were worthy winners of the main awards at the club’s end-of-season awards night held last week. Robertson was recognised by picking up the club’s player of the season vote to claim the John Schofield Memorial Trophy.

Bowyer said: "the lads that got the awards were fully deserving of them.“Clark has grown so much ever since I arrived. That’s as a player and as a person as well.“You see how he handles the media side of it and what he’s like on the pitch from a talking point of view, he’s really grown as a player on that front.

“His performances have been fantastic and I think he’s one of the best ball-playing centre halves in the league.“He’s got a fantastic left foot and he’s added goals which is always important for a defender to contribute from set plays.“The sky is the limit for him and he can go as high as he wants to and he’s got to keep making the improvements he’s been showing these last two years.“I know he’s got ambitions to try and break into the Scottish squad and you’ve got to applaud those ambitions. “He’s set his sights high but he’s got something to work towards, he’s got purpose every day to come in and achieve that."

Having read this weekend that Hearts are trying to sign another centre back I would assume they are the Scottish club who are interested. Fair play to Clark, By the sound of his manager he must have improved a lot from the nervous wreck he looked whenever he played for us. There was certainly plenty of improving required when he left.

#736 OFFLINE   ConsiCanBoogie1903

ConsiCanBoogie1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  • Joined 25-June 17

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 PM

Step forward Clark Robertson ;-)

Gary Bowyer says Blackpools centre-back pairing of Curtis Tilt and Clark Robertson were worthy winners of the main awards at the clubs end-of-season awards night held last week. Robertson was recognised by picking up the clubs player of the season vote to claim the John Schofield Memorial Trophy.
Bowyer said: "the lads that got the awards were fully deserving of them.Clark has grown so much ever since I arrived. Thats as a player and as a person as well.You see how he handles the media side of it and what hes like on the pitch from a talking point of view, hes really grown as a player on that front.
His performances have been fantastic and I think hes one of the best ball-playing centre halves in the league.Hes got a fantastic left foot and hes added goals which is always important for a defender to contribute from set plays.The sky is the limit for him and he can go as high as he wants to and hes got to keep making the improvements hes been showing these last two years.I know hes got ambitions to try and break into the Scottish squad and youve got to applaud those ambitions. Hes set his sights high but hes got something to work towards, hes got purpose every day to come in and achieve that."

Having read this weekend that Hearts are trying to sign another centre back I would assume they are the Scottish club who are interested. Fair play to Clark, By the sound of his manager he must have improved a lot from the nervous wreck he looked whenever he played for us. There was certainly plenty of improving required when he left.

Bring Him Home.

#737 OFFLINE   CalgaryDon

CalgaryDon

MontrealDon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

Posted Today, 03:10 AM

I wonder if we are going to make a move for Chris Cadden.

So far we've been linked with Chris Forrester, Jack Baldwin, Dylan McGeough and Jason Niasmith.

Someone on here also mentioned Barrie McKay on loan. 

I think this is going to be a huge summer for McInnes and I'm excited to see what he does bring in.

#738 OFFLINE   Yorston Vasey

Yorston Vasey

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 11-June 17

Posted Today, 06:47 AM

I don't know, there's something fishy about him...

#739 OFFLINE   RAZOR

RAZOR

Bird > Word

• Members
  • 21,793 posts
  • Joined 08-June 09

Posted Today, 06:49 AM

That's a shitty choice though.....sign Schalk or have sex with an ex-Celtic player?

Not for you. You'd be happy to do it bareback yi poofter ;)
'Parkrun isn't about convenience, it's a way of life.' - dave_min

#740 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,576 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 08:16 AM

Sma buzzing when we signed Severin btw.

Yeah, couldn't believe it at the time.

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#741 OFFLINE   ConsiCanBoogie1903

ConsiCanBoogie1903

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  • Joined 25-June 17

Posted Today, 09:02 AM

Michael O'Halloran is a must for me now. Genuinely a good player on his day, as well as the fact he's got all the orcs foaming at the mouth for sitting in the Celtic end 😂. Would bring some much needed movement and pace to our front line!

#742 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,576 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 09:03 AM

Michael O'Halloran is a must for me now. Genuinely a good player on his day, as well as the fact he's got all the orcs foaming at the mouth for sitting in the Celtic end . Would bring some much needed movement and pace to our front line!

He was just there watching Motherwell ;)

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#743 ONLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 23,519 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Today, 09:04 AM

He was just there watching Motherwell ;)

I see he's just came out with an apology to rangers and their fans  :hysterical:  :hypno: 

A sad sad post-teen

#744 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,576 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 09:05 AM

I see he's just came out with an apology to rangers and their fans  :hysterical:  :hypno:

Yeah. They're daft, but no chance they are believing that  :laughing:

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#745 ONLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 23,519 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Today, 09:09 AM

Yeah. They're daft, but no chance they are believing that  :laughing:

You see the photos of him at church from last week as well where the 'father' has welcomed him back.

A sad sad post-teen

#746 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,576 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 09:10 AM

You see the photos of him at church from last week as well where the 'father' has welcomed him back.

FFS.

No. As far as pushing a move from a club, this one sounds fairly original!

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#747 ONLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 23,519 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted Today, 09:14 AM

FFS.

No. As far as pushing a move from a club, this one sounds fairly original!

A sad sad post-teen

#748 ONLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted Today, 09:15 AM

Someone changed his Wiki to SACKED instead of Sevco.

I don't rate him as a player.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#749 ONLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 13,576 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted Today, 09:18 AM

Someone changed his Wiki to SACKED instead of Sevco.

I don't rate him as a player.

He would have the ideal skill set for McInnes' first full season when we could hit teams on the break.

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

23 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users