U20's Thread

Solid performance, the score might flatter slightly but a deserved win for the young loons. The second goal was a howler from the keeper. A daisy cutter of a free kick that he managed to palm into his own net.

Dean looked pleased to have scored , great backup play to slot in when Dangana was still down . Think I even spotted Willo Flood in the crowd ?

Good win lads! Hopefully Deano & Co getting a taste for beating the Arabs!

Incidentally @@ollie1903 .... a couple of players you used to single out for praise regularly - Tyler Chicken and Zack Ellis - I've noticed they've dropped off the radar? Or are they still in the U17's?

After one or two failed attempts, Tylers slowly working his way back to fitness after over a year out injured. A few weeks hopefully and hell start getting some game time with the 17s.

Zack I believe has signed for East End juniors. Hopefully a couple of steps back to take a step forward again as the talent is there.

Solid performance, the score might flatter slightly but a deserved win for the young loons. The second goal was a howler from the keeper. A daisy cutter of a free kick that he managed to palm into his own net.

Dean looked pleased to have scored , great backup play to slot in when Dangana was still down . Think I even spotted Willo Flood in the crowd ?

A pretty dominant display. United had a bit of a go at the start of the second half but once they weathered that the young Dons were always in control. No failures on the pitch tonight in my opinion. Sam Roscoe did brilliantly for the first goal and unfortunately had to come of with a knock as he was doing well. Thought Deano, Joe Mcpherson, Seb and Ethan Ross were in total control of the midfield and Danga had a strong game up front. Sam Robertson also cane in from the cold and had a fine game at right back. Deano on a decent run of goal scoring form but nothing compared to Seb Ross. Loon is on fire and hopefully some first team squad recognition will be round the corner for him.

7_C9_FA5_AB-_B453-41_E8-_B078-_DAD5_B7_B