Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 0)

Burns end product isn't good enough, there was a bit in the second half where he outpaced the full back, instead of continuing to run past the boy who had no chance of keeping up he played a shite pass to nobody.

The only thing that annoyed me was the last minute counter attack where McGinn was so selfish he didnt make a run to take the defender out the game, instead he wanted the ball played to him, stopping a clear 2 on one situation.

Very good point on that last counter attack - I couldn't understand how they fucked that one up between them but your probably right to blame McGinn in this case.

Why do we not play Shinnie at left back, Considine centre back and O'Connor in midfield cause that's surprisingly their actual positions :dontknow:

Mentalist.

Reminds me of Josh Magennis, runs about a lot but doesn't actually contribute anything.

Burns is far better to Magennis however he might be another one being played out of position -looks like he might be a CF rather than a wide player?

You also have to factor in how badly the team is playing when they have the ball at the moment, I don't think any of the forward players can be judged properly at the moment as we just don't have a fcking clue how to release them quickly with balls played into dangerous areas.

Maybe you should put your great intellect in to something more useful than 8,289 posts on a website forum :swear:

Actually are you not the guy who once ranted about being fucked over buying a car from Arnold Clark? If they can outwit you then you must be a moron!

Oh, that hurt. Really it did.

I take it back, this reply alone shows just how quick witted you actually are.

Thick is being too kind.

Think folk are being a bit hard on Burns. He was trying to play on the last shoulder but instead of chipping a ball over for him to run onto we did our usual pissing about out wide. He then started to come deeper looking for the ball. He also did a tremendous amount of tracking back and ball winning in our own half. Overall I think he's a good addition to the squad.

He looks good but is he any better than Miles Storey in that role? Well... I have no idea cause I've never seen him. Storey must be hacked off with the 6 month loan signings getting more game time than him

Shinnie started out as a midfielder did he not.

Wasn't until he went to ICT that he became a LB.

I believe he's gone on record as saying he prefers midfield to left back.

So did I when I played but that never stopped anyone putting me where I belonged. I remember the rejoicing when we signed Shinnie as the long awaited answer to the LB problem but he rarely plays there.

Having finally seen a game I don't like Shinnie and MacLean in the same midfield.

So did I when I played but that never stopped anyone putting me where I belonged. I remember the rejoicing when we signed Shinnie as the long awaited answer to the LB problem but he rarely plays there.

Having finally seen a game I don't like Shinnie and MacLean in the same midfield.

McLean is the root of all evil in this case.

Don't think McLean suits ANY player alongside him

Dons’ dressing room celebrations lacked respect, claims St Johnstone attacker​ Steven MacLean

“Listen, there are ways to win and ways to lose and it is just a bit of respect.

“They were shouting and bawling and I don’t mind that but not when a dressing room door is open.

“I closed the door and they weren’t happy with that.

“We won 5-1 up here last season did you see us doing that? We beat them 3-0 at our place.

“We won a Scottish Cup final and never rubbed Dundee United’s noses in it.

“There are ways to win and lose.

“It will be something to tell the grandkids.

“You know we will probably see some of the Aberdeen boys when we have our Christmas party.

“It is a laugh. I have played up here and there are no dramas.

“There are ways to do it and ways not to do it.”

The man doth protest too much, methinks :happy:

Dons’ dressing room celebrations lacked respect, claims St Johnstone attacker​ Steven MacLean

“Listen, there are ways to win and ways to lose and it is just a bit of respect.

“They were shouting and bawling and I don’t mind that but not when a dressing room door is open.

“I closed the door and they weren’t happy with that.

“We won 5-1 up here last season did you see us doing that? We beat them 3-0 at our place.

“We won a Scottish Cup final and never rubbed Dundee United’s noses in it.

“There are ways to win and lose.

“It will be something to tell the grandkids.

“You know we will probably see some of the Aberdeen boys when we have our Christmas party.

“It is a laugh. I have played up here and there are no dramas.

“There are ways to do it and ways not to do it.”

The man doth protest too much, methinks :happy:

He might have a point. Maybe shows that we have an immature squad?

• Downvote 1