Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibernian

Pulled out himself, or been pulled out by the SFA?

Would imagine the latter...

Takes me back to 1988, and two games v Rangers. The Durrant dive game, and the following clash at Ibrox, where Willie Miller refused to go to the referee, when instructed. Bookings only handed out to Simmie, and Willie.

The two refs involved, whose names escape me, were then "demoted" for a few games, as punishment..............

The ibrox game was either Syme or one of the Hope brothers.

Blowing a gale out there. This will disrupt our elegant, free flowing, passing game. McInnes will have to change our approach by hoofing the ball up the park towards a lone striker and settle for a goal from set play. Ah well, needs must.

At least the accompanying torrential rain, that was forecast, looks like it won't arrive till 11pm

Did the same with the family sat in front of us and never touched it.

What did you think of it? It all felt a bit dated and corny but a bottle of Havana helps everything a bit more enjoyable.

Aye, it was a bit dated right enough. But that could be said for a good chunk of Havana.

The show was enjoyable enough for what it was. It was pissing it down so the show was moved inside.

We're up in Varadero just now.

There's a picture of @@The Boofon behind every bar saying he's banned.

A dozen Cohibas and a bottle of 3 and a bottle of 7 have been purchased for taking home.

Aye, it was a bit dated right enough. But that could be said for a good chunk of Havana.

The show was enjoyable enough for what it was. It was pissing it down so the show was moved inside.

We're up in Varadero just now.

There's a picture of @@The Boofon behind every bar saying he's banned.

A dozen Cohibas and a bottle of 3 and a bottle of 7 have been purchased for taking home.

Sounds like a mirror image of my trip there! Hope it’s a good one for rest of the time you are there.

Will get back on topic before some cunt moans!