Favourite Teams

Scotland- Aberdeen

England- Spurs (been a fan since i was a Dons fan)

Spain- like to see Barca beating Real Madrid but dont have a team

Germany- Dortmund (like their fans, stadium and tops)

Italy- never really liked Italian football but look out for Sampdoria's scores as a while backi took them to the champs league final on Fitba Manager and a 10 season trophy haul!

• Upvote 1

Scotland - Aberdeen

England - Newcastle

Italy, Germany and Spain - don't really follow a team

USA - Houston Dynamo (Been over here for 6 weeks and been to watch them just to get my football fix and really enjoyed it. Standard of football isn't the best but been to worse SPL games plus there's sun, beer and cheerleaders)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Don’t get this either. I ‘follow’ other teams in different sports. But could never support another football team.

I love Ice Hockey and follow the New Jersey Devils.

I love American Football and follow the Cleveland Browns.

I love women and follow Keira Knightly on a daily basis

But I wouldn’t say I ‘support’ them. Might as well be a plastic cunt and show off with five malteaser boxes

But follow another football team? Fuck that.

Don’t get this either. I ‘support’ other teams in different sports. But could never support another football team.

I love Ice Hockey and follow the New Jersey Devils.

I love American Football and follow the Cleveland Browns.

I love women and follow Keira Knightly on a daily basis

But I wouldn’t say I ‘support’ them. Might as well be a plastic cunt and show off with five malteaser boxes

But follow another football team? Fuck that.

I've tried following other teams, but to be honest just following the Dons is a fucking chore and you get very little pleasure out of it. To fuck with adding another team into the mix, particularly from a city or country you have no attachment to. 

If Detroit gets an MLS franchise... first I'll have a heart attack... I'll have a heart attack from the shock and I'll die from that shock.. and second I might get a season ticket... but there'll never be an emotional attachment. I could watch them win a domestic treble in their first season and my pulse wouldn't increase a single beat. 

But to fuck with following some random team just because they win shit. I'm never giving two fucks about Spartak Moscow, even if they ARE winning the Russian league.  The fuck do I care? I'm never going to punch the air with joy when some Russkie scores an injury time winner to win the Russian Cup.

I assume there's a Russian cup, but I will never under any circumstances care about it. 

Don't care much for wider football but I like to see Liverpool getting beat and not winning the league. Sadly looks like they're away with it already.

People speak of this mesmerising Liverpool team as if they're like Brazil 70. I've never watched one of their games, I've seen highlights. I just think they're bloody horrible.

Scotland : Aberdeen and Aberdeen Reserves.

England : Tottenham and Enfield Town

Spain : Anyone but Real Madrid.

Germany : Look for BFC Dynamo's scores. 

Italy : Probably AC Milan if i really had to pick one.

Holland : Fuck the dutch especially Feyenoord.

France : Don't care shit league, fuck PSG(wanky club and fans).

:laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

Tend to want teams not to win as opposed to wanting specific teams to win these days. 

Aside from the obvious in Scotland, never want Liverpool to win, never liked Inter Milan. Used to be against Chlesea but like the way they're playing youth (because they have to) and they're decent to watch at the moment. 

Agreed Dynamonski

Results to look out for:

To get beat: Liverpool, Leeds, Huns

To Win: Aberdeen, Crawley

Incidentally I haven't seen this wonderful Liverpool team of the last 3 years. Everyone is cooing about them but I can't bring myself to watch them or even their highlights. Really awful blight on an otherwise decent city.

Hope they fuck the league again

• 2 weeks later...