Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The White middle aged man gets shit on for having a second rental home but the Cornershop tycoon has multiple shops to fill with illegal immigrants and sell out of date Skips to young kids while trying to put his finger up their bottom...... And hes a "businessman". 

Who gives you shit for having more than one property? Actually? Like 3 people on a chat website? Hardly worth comparing with a corner shop guy who's probs routinely called all sorts by his customers. 

You seem Uber sensitive to the landlord chat. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No. Wouldn't have the gall to suggest something isn't a problem though, when I haven't experienced it. 

That would be ignorant as fuck. 

You're very quick to comment on the poor life that's led by people in 3rd world countries despite never having visited then though.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Easy enough to say as a white Brit. 

Again, why don't you ask someone who's experienced racism, rather than me, someone who chooses to believe those people? 

I don't doubt some of them will have experienced name calling and some violent incidents and there are the appropriate laws against that. It's a horrible thing for anyone to experience be they black, white, disabled, a poof, but it's unfortunately a fact of life that some people are cunts.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

I don't doubt some of them will have experienced name calling and some violent incidents and there are the appropriate laws against that. It's a horrible thing for anyone to experience be they black, white, disabled, a poof, but it's unfortunately a fact of life that some people are cunts.

So the point in all of it is to make less people cunts. Or to make as little people cunts as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What you on?

Sundried tomato, smoked paprika and lentil for me. Tinned though. 

Red pepper and squash, homemade by my GF. Few bits of pitta as well, toasted with butter. 

Edit; 

You haaaaave to make homemade soup, Parky. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

You're very quick to comment on the poor life that's led by people in 3rd world countries despite never having visited then though.

How would you know where I have/haven't been? 

Edit; what point are you making here? That what we're told about third world countries is a hoax? 

Just now, The Boofon said:

You've previously been asked and you said you hadn't.

Well you're right. 

In any case, what's your point? I'm sympathetic to their perceived troubles, I'm not stood there telling them their poverty is all made up and NO I WONT round up the cost of my order to help a starving child. 

Impossible to quantify and say definitively.

Everything is, doesn't mean we can't discuss them. 

I find the attitude that because you perceive Britain to be the "least racist country in the world" that when people rightfully complain, or shed light on racist instances, they should be ignored? Written off as dramatic? 

I'm not saying any complaint should be ignored, but maybe resources, time and money would be better spent on more pressing matters.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

'Och, we're only a bitty racist, fits the big deal?' 

Isn't really an attitude I'd like to adopt. 

Well posting on the Hat is really going to help things. 

Maybe if we were at all interested in why people are racist, we could combat it better and even come to accept it in some instances. Instead of just saying you're a bad bad racist, stop being so racist because it's stupid. 

Just now, Redforever86 said:

I'm not saying any complaint should be ignored, but maybe resources, time and money would be better spent on more pressing matters.

Maybe if we were at all interested in why people are racist, we could combat it better and even come to accept it in some instances. Instead of just saying you're a bad bad racist, stop being so racist because it's stupid. 

We should definitely tolerate the racists and hear them out. 

Fair on. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No. Wouldn't have the gall to suggest something isn't a problem though, when I haven't experienced it. 

That would be ignorant as fuck. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Well you're right. 

In any case, what's your point? I'm sympathetic to their perceived troubles, I'm not stood there telling them their poverty is all made up and NO I WONT round up the cost of my order to help a starving child. 

That's my point.

If you've not been there don't bother sticking up for it.

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

It can impact people in more than one way. Sure it affects them living here, it might be unpleasant for them, just because it's not so unpleasant they have to leave, doesn't mean it's not an issue. 

You should ask a British black person on their experience with it, rather than making your mind up for yourself. 

I have and they dont think its an issue. They all think its a safe country with great schools for their children and thats my experience. 

Im not denying it doesn't happen. 

Just now, The Boofon said:

That's my point.

If you've not been there don't bother sticking up for it.

Ken fit? I wrote a big shpeel there to try break down why what you're saying is silly. But, I cba.

This is possibly the dumbest conflation I've ever read on this website. So fair on, that takes some doing. 

Fair on. 

Don't you think it would be better, if we accepted MAD was a racist because he is insecure and angry at what he feels like unjust treatment by those in positions of power, while he sees BAME people achieve great success and still campaign for fairer treatment? 

Rather than just tell him he's a racist piece of shit, maybe we should accept that there are many many other failures in our society and we should try to address them and publicise them ahead of a few multi millionaires getting sent stupid emojis because they couldn't take a penalty. 

• Upvote 1

Fair on. 

What I think we should do is stop scrutinising everything for tiny bits of racism. There was a bit on the news a while back about "micro aggressions" it was mental. Shit about commenting on Afros being beautiful is actually racist, or asking about people's heritage.

If people are name calling or attacking people then they can be prosecuted but moaning about someone asking about your heritage is just stupid.

• Upvote 1
Just now, cheesepipes said:

I have and they dont think its an issue. They all think its a safe country with great schools for their children and thats my experience. 

Im not denying it doesn't happen. 

Obviously depends who you ask. Would you say half the shit you say about Congolese people on here to them? Maybe if you did, their views would change. 

I see you've managed to find some time ;) 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Who gives you shit for having more than one property? Actually? Like 3 people on a chat website? Hardly worth comparing with a corner shop guy who's probs routinely called all sorts by his customers. 

You seem Uber sensitive to the landlord chat. 

Im really not. 

Its a subdivision you created and im running with it. 

Whos probably called allsorts. 

Hes maybe probably not called allsorts aswell. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ken fit? I wrote a big shpeel there to try break down why what you're saying is silly. But, I cba.

This is possibly the dumbest conflation I've ever read on this website. So fair on, that takes some doing. 

Good to hear. Glad we can talk about the ins and outs of lazy athletics without you butting in to defend their honour.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Don't you think it would be better, if we accepted MAD was a racist because he is insecure and angry at what he feels like unjust treatment by those in positions of power, while he sees BAME people achieve great success and still campaign for fairer treatment? 

Rather than just tell him he's a racist piece of shit, maybe we should accept that there are many many other failures in our society and we should try to address them and publicise them ahead of a few multi millionaires getting sent stupid emojis because they couldn't take a penalty. 

That's a let off. 

"oh I'm racist because the world hates me" 

What a self pitying excuse to be a bigot. We've tried this in Britain, hearing out the racists, what did it get us? What we've got now. 

The black footballers getting racist abuse should just take it, cause they have loads of money. 

Fair enough. 

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Good to hear. Glad we can talk about the ins and outs of lazy athletics without you butting in to defend their honour.

Mental how you've got money. 

One thing I've learned in my 25 years, intelligence and understanding has no correlation to your wage packet. 

Tough lesson. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What I think we should do is stop scrutinising everything for tiny bits of racism. There was a bit on the news a while back about "micro aggressions" it was mental. Shit about commenting on Afros being beautiful is actually racist, or asking about people's heritage.

If people are name calling or attacking people then they can be prosecuted but moaning about someone asking about your heritage is just stupid.

To you 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Obviously depends who you ask. Would you say half the shit you say about Congolese people on here to them? Maybe if you did, their views would change. 

I see you've managed to find some time ;) 

Absolutely i do. 

Last week my exact words to Eric the Eel were "6 years ive been working with you and youve not invited me back to your mudhut for Gorilla Fingers". 

They dont give a shit about all that bollocks. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Lunchtime over Consi, i bid you farewell. 

Enjoy the day. 

I think we still like each other, i like you anyway. 

Feeling is mutual. 

15 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Excellent post min?

A far better way of putting it across than being continually subjected to the old, wearisome "you're a racist" jibe, simply because I disagree with certain posters' opinions on certain matters.

Consi and Parky are fucking relentless. I am starting to wonder if they are indeed the same person @Bebo?

• Upvote 1