Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah japan have not had any "lockdown" as such. 

Workers have been told to work from home where possible, face masks worn, importance of social distancing highlighted and borders have been strictly closed. Clusters of cases rapidly identified and work done to trace contacts and break the chain of transmission. 

They've suffered economically, as almost everywhere has, but not as badly as western countries and their death count (despite having the oldest population in the world) has been very low (less than 1700). They're a lesson in how we should've approached this. A belief in Western exceptionalism made this impossible though. 

One thing that skews things with Japan is they weren't doing mass testing, think capacity has gone up a bit recently though.

In Japan KFC is what a lot of people there have for their Christmas lunch, also in 2018 more nappies were bought/used with pensioners than new born babies.

22 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Incredibly cruel race in WW2. My mate's father never once spoke about his time as a POW under them, which was very common of the survivors.

This gets my respect actually. If you go to war, you got to accept the consequences. Fuck the Geneva convention. If some cunt's trying to kill me, I'll want to fuck him up real bad when he fails. We could learn some good tricks from the Japs, although I would like to think that my imagination and capacities for retribution might be innovative and max. Definitely a subject worth exploring though - what can we do to another human being so that he can't even mention it afterwards? It wasn't that they "broke" their prisoners. They shifted them to a different paradigm.

On a local level...was working on a property, next to Cults Primary school..couple of years ago..

In which,some fucking idiot,decided to hold a ??Week...(which they still do).baffled me..

Was going to go in , and tell the cunts to go and visit the Gordon's Museum..

Bastards?

They'd be spinning in the graves ?

On 10/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, rocket_scientist said:

My favourite SooShe haven't opened since March. Been there at least 3 times a month since it opened and missing it badly. They could easy have gone full yankee, or at least full Japanese - who are another country that didn't lock down (I think) - but in the states, it's getting very hairy now. Trump was dissing Fauci again yesterday and the old scientist and his family are getting death threats and have security 24/7. Cases, hospitalisations and deaths all rising there.

JWs will fill your sushi hole in the meantime.

On 10/21/2020 at 1:08 AM, rocket_scientist said:

Do you mind saying where in my favourite city in the country?

I was in Govan then Pollokshields. It's all Pakistani and Indian apparently now. When we sold our flat, the paki got a white woman to do the viewing, very odd. That was 1989 or 1990, the first wave of them that took over.

Stayed in Pollokshields for a couple of years. Maybe 94-96. I was an ethnic minority. Didn't phase me. Enjoyed living there. 

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

It was the big grand reopening after lockdown. Hadnt been out for months. 

Nice to be cooked for again as a treat. The wife dealt with them via messenger, all booked in, excited to welcome us back they were, pleasantries were exchanged back n forth. 

The wife dolled herself up and i almost wore long trousers but opted for clean shorts, it was a very warm Aberdeen evening after all. 

Was all a waste of time because when we turned up at 6pm the restaurant was shut and the chefs kicking about doing takeaway told us they decided yesterday to close until the following weekend. 

Arseholes. 

Messaged the wifie we'd previously been dealing with, and an apology would have went a long way. She read 2 seperate messages and never replied to any of them. 

Fuck you Rustico’s, fuck you in the colostomy pipe. Ill never be back. 

Did you’s go somewhere else instead then?

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

The Italian that used to be Paramount. 

Alarm Bells were ringing just on that alone but it was ok. 

I'd not return back though, prefer small nooky places, dimly lit when im shoving italian meat in my gob. This was very open, sun blazing in then sockless cunts in halfmast trousers started appearing. 

Did the night end in domestic violence? 

15 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I'd not return back though, prefer small nooky places, dimly lit when im shoving italian meat in my gob. This was very open, sun blazing in then sockless cunts in halfmast trousers started appearing. 

Paramount is still there it is beside it

On 10/22/2020 at 1:10 PM, cheesepipes said:

You sure showed em. It's the same owners ?

14 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

^ that Mi Amore was nae bad back in the day - totally forgot it was there 

we’ve got a boy aside us who’s just opened. Makes his own pasta at the window, got a counter for selling his ravioli etc and a few tables in the wee restaurant  - will try in the next week 

Probably some  money laundering scheme, knowing those bloody Italians 

How's your Spanish Mobs?  Can you converse easily enough if they don't speak Scottish,  or do you just speak slower and louder in Scottish and point?