Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It passes two of the tests - female and with pulse (disease-free always being a hope rather than anything we can get proof of - and therefore it should be a yes, at the very minimum for a hate fuck but no, I couldn't do that monstrosity. Unless 9 pints down. Nothing is off limits when horny and over a gallon of good beer. Would despise myself in the morning and disinfect my cock in the most severe manners possible. 

Just described 95% of my rides tbh.

I'll take that as a yes from me.

New Town Utopia on Amazon about Basildon, Essex.

Worth a watch, interesting insight in the post war English nature and its change over time. 

All at the same time thinking, they are hard as fuck communist capitalist artsy greedy thick cunts. 

Strange bunch. Seems like the place done well when there were plenty jobs, then the Tories took their jobs and manipulated their greed to benefit there own.

And now brexit and broken homes.

4 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

saw a doc (?) recently about free climbing

not sure what to make of the sport. clearly it looks scary and is a tough physical workout but it’s obviously not as impossible as it looks

The only fucking Cliff you'd attempt is Richard and you wouldn't get higher than his dick you fat fucking faggot. 

Just finished "Can't Get You Out of My Head" on the iplayer. Fascinating stuff. He's got an incredible mind and an amazing way of seeing the world, and history. He actually articulates something I've long suspected about conspiracies and politics, that some people find them comforting and the politicians like that so do nothing to dispel a lot of them.

The world is just a big, mad, fucked up place and nobody really controls anything.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 6:09 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sasquatch.

Dude remembers a story he heard when he was working as a younger man on a cannabis farm about a Bigfoot that tore apart 3 Mexicans.

Goes to investigate.  Shit gets tasty.

Good shit.

Cheers for the post, will give this one a watch

Guest milne_afc

Watched the Mark Walters thing knowing the west coast bigotry would be swept under the carpet.

Only interesting bit was when some professional student type had carried out a detailed analysis of language used by commentators. Suggesting or describing Darkies as ‘athletic’ may be racially motivated. 

there’s definitely money in the racism game
@Poodler