Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Thanks man. I've heard about the arcade place elsewhere too. Will give it a visit. Ta.

Mid-September weather likely to be decent?

Enjoy Disneyland.

Weather should be good, it’s still pretty hot south of San Francisco, it’ll be cooler there.

Taking one year olds somewhere for their birthday

You kidding? They get free flights and free Disney tickets and their Grandparents will be there too. So we are amazing parents for taking them somewhere and we can go do all the rides while the Grandparents look after them, win win min

Unfortunately we spent about a million dollars on everything else for their birthday........

Weather should be good, it’s still pretty hot south of San Francisco, it’ll be cooler there

You kidding? They get free flights and free Disney tickets and their Grandparents will be there too. So we are amazing parents for taking them somewhere and we can go do all the rides while the Grandparents look after them, win win min

Unfortunately we spent about a million dollars on everything else for their birthday........

Kids birthday parties are fucking mental now. In my day you might have got to take a mate or two to the cinema or round or some shit.

Now I have to pay for a function room and invite the whole class (plus add on friends and family) hire some sort of magician or kids entertainer.

Meanwhile all the other fucking other parents have to make sure they are there as you don’t want your kid to be the one who misses out. And they will be obliged to spend between £10 / £20 on a present.

Kid ends up with about a £500 worth of presents that will probably never get opened.

Kids birthday parties are fucking mental now. In my day you might have got to take a mate or two to the cinema or round or some shit.

Now I have to pay for a function room and invite the whole class (plus add on friends and family) hire some sort of magician or kids entertainer.

Meanwhile all the other fucking other parents have to make sure they are there as you don’t want your kid to be the one who misses out. And they will be obliged to spend between £10 / £20 on a present.

Kid ends up with about a £500 worth of presents that will probably never get opened.

Tell me about it. My daughter's 4th birthday party on Saturday. Hall, bouncy castle, face painter and a magician. Whole nursery class. Will be glad when it's over.

If you’re foolish enough to do this you deserve to pay the price.

• Upvote 1

Back of the sofa money

Having kids and moaning that they cost a fortune, as if that's unexpected.

LOL