So, Homosexuals To Get Married

fatshaft

that can happen. it's sad. still not a reason to not endorse or at least accept gay marriages on the basis that two consenting adults who love each other should be entitled to marry if they like. have at it, i say!

I thought life was precious Reddy?

Speed bumps save lives. Hill walking in the winter and homosexual bum love kills.

Cow- Very much pro-life.

I had a classmate from School who was a gayer. We called him Pete the Poof.

He's dead now (HIV from Bum sex)

Cow.

I bet he wasn't even called Pete. Probably insisted on it as it begins with a P.

It's the same as the guy I know called Bent Bob.

His real name is Robert.

Bender Boofon. :moonie:

I can only assume it was persons of lesser intellegence than yourself Cow who came up with that predictable nickname for Pete.

Someone of your obvious wit would have no doubt have gone along the lines of; Poopy Pusher Peter, Peter Penis Pumper etc...

Pete the poof was a made up name for a made up classmate, for a topic that I'm trolling for titillation.

I've no problem with gay marriage provided churches are allowed to veto proposed marriages without fear of the law.

Cow.

I'm glad that the bill's been passed. It's the 21st centuary and I'd rather this country gives people the freedom to do what they want and what makes them happy as long as they're not bothering anyone else. I really couldn't give a fuck what other people get up to or who they want to shag. Think it's quite sad how much it bothers people.

Pete the poof was a made up name for a made up classmate, for a topic that I'm trolling for titillation.

I've no problem with gay marriage provided churches are allowed to veto proposed marriages without fear of the law.

Cow.

I agree with Cow.

Not Cow

• Downvote 1

I'm glad that the bill's been passed. It's the 21st centuary and I'd rather this country gives people the freedom to do what they want and what makes them happy as long as they're not bothering anyone else. I really couldn't give a fuck what other people get up to or who they want to shag. Think it's quite sad how much it bothers people.

Poofter alert. :gay:

It bothers people because we do not all conform to the political correctness of some and think a man sticking his cock up another mans arse is somehow not right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It bothers people because we do not all conform to the political correctness of some and think a man sticking his cock up another mans arse is somehow not right.

so what makes it less palatable to stick it up another man's arse, than a woman's? cos there are lots of men (even on the Hat) who seem to think it's certainly all right to do the latter? :dontknow:

Unless it's your arse they're shoving their cocks up, it's really not your concern.

so what makes it less palatable to stick it up another man's arse, than a woman's? cos there are lots of men (even on the Hat) who seem to think it's certainly all right to do the latter? :dontknow:

I think it's pretty simple, if you were to stick it up a man's arse, on the other side there's a cock and balls. But while you're sticking it up a woman's arse, then there's a whole world of pleasure still to be touched when you're finished back there.

:sheepdance: