Sevco Thread

If they did spend 7 million on that heidless chicken, then any talk of them having financial problems must be shite. There is no way a spend like that could be sanctioned if they were unable to fund running costs.

I would have thought the final accounts would show where the money comes from that they spent on players.....

Only thing we can really hope is that Celtic get to nine and they both spend outrageously outwith their means for the 10 season and go bust.

Or that the rest of the clubs break away from the disgusting pair and form a league system with fairer wealth distribution.  A more competitive system will attract more spectators and perhaps even interest from media.

The cancer in Scottish Football have beaten the rest of the competition into submission, they now actually believe they can't survive without the presence of these revenue thieves.  The reality is that the majority of clubs would flourish in their absence.  The only clubs that rely heavily on either of those hideous institutions are each other.  Point proven when the new scum club hadn't been in the top league yet.

• Upvote 3

Our lack of sponsorship isn't down to lack of competitiveness it's down to the utter incompetents who run our game.  The most recent TV deal being a prime example of how out of their depth they are.  Only in this league would a balloon like Doncaster be kept around.  Cunt probably can't believe his luck.

I'd love a breakaway league though.  The two arse cheeks can just play each other at the exclusion of everything else until the end of time.  BBC Scotland would be creaming their pants at the prospect of an old firm derby every weekend.

• Upvote 4

It's fucking depressing regardless.  Scottish fitba is becoming unwatchable again.

Sorted it ^

I think most of us can agree that this was always on the cards, it was just a matter of time.

Letting those cunts start in the 4th tier was a monumental mistake and they should have been made to start in the fucking junior leagues. We reap what we so, or at least the club owners will. 2nd place is but a distant dream going forward now, unless they capitulate... which seems very unlikely.   

• Upvote 1

Do they still do retrospective red cards, or was that just last seasons flavour?

Fuck knows but madden the ref for the pair of bigot basturts said he was going to ref the game tactically!! WTF did he mean by that? Also not booking or sending off lying rhat and others! He would have sent off 3 or 4 if it was any other pair of teams playing!! Hopefully the twa bigot teams are on the same flight to somewhere and blah blah.

Fuck knows but madden the ref for the pair of bigot basturts said he was going to ref the game tactically!! WTF did he mean by that? Also not booking or sending off lying rhat and others! He would have sent off 3 or 4 if it was any other pair of teams playing!! Hopefully the twa bigot teams are on the same flight to somewhere and blah blah.

That was Andy Walker on Sky, saying the ref had to do it tactically or some shite. Bizarre that it's so "normal" to treat two teams with different rules in this country.

That was Andy Walker on Sky, saying the ref had to do it tactically or some shite. Bizarre that it's so "normal" to treat two teams with different rules in this country.

They spoke about it on Sportsound at the weekend. Im sure it was Billy Dodds who was papping on about how referees need to referee the OF games differently, because its a special fixture where passions run high. Richard Gordon bit back basically saying rules are rules and a referee should treat every game the same. 

At the end of the day, if its a booking in a St Mirren vs Hamilton game, then it should be a booking in those cunts games too. Between the way the media, pundits, police and officials handle these pricks, the games a complete bogey. Soft as shite. 

Hahaha. Remember when Naismith fucked his chopping down Rob Milsom? Stupid hun fucks.

Naismith what an utter cretin of a man. I was at that game and it was an absolute shocker of a challenge. Still can’t believe Milsom wasn’t seriously injured too

I don’t even know what refereeing “tactically” even means. Is it just another word for “shite”, cause that’s normally how I feel about his refereeing in our games

Or that the rest of the clubs break away from the disgusting pair and form a league system with fairer wealth distribution.  A more competitive system will attract more spectators and perhaps even interest from media.

The cancer in Scottish Football have beaten the rest of the competition into submission, they now actually believe they can't survive without the presence of these revenue thieves.  The reality is that the majority of clubs would flourish in their absence.  The only clubs that rely heavily on either of those hideous institutions are each other.  Point proven when the new scum club hadn't been in the top league yet.

Our lack of sponsorship isn't down to lack of competitiveness it's down to the utter incompetents who run our game.  The most recent TV deal being a prime example of how out of their depth they are.  Only in this league would a balloon like Doncaster be kept around.  Cunt probably can't believe his luck.

I'd love a breakaway league though.  The two arse cheeks can just play each other at the exclusion of everything else until the end of time.  BBC Scotland would be creaming their pants at the prospect of an old firm derby every weekend.

Yip.

+1s

Fucking depressing.

Amidst all the pant wetting I will give Madden some credit in so far as he is probably the most lenient to someone putting in a robust challenge in letting a game flow. I understand that part of it. But I want the so-called experts to acknowledge that letting the game flow in that manner affects the result in that particular game and hence relative to other games if, in those other games you’re hell bent on sending off the likes of Shinnie for having an eye brow out of place.

And since I’m on my high horse anyway you can fuck off with retrospective cards as well since as well as not impacting the game in which the challenge is made but you also allow the clubs with big squads to deal with the retrospective suspension, something smaller clubs like us cant do. McGregors tackle on Ferguson is our most recent example.

And don’t even start me on them fucking appealing it to let them play the next fixture.

Utter cunts.

They spoke about it on Sportsound at the weekend. Im sure it was Billy Dodds who was papping on about how referees need to referee the OF games differently, because its a special fixture where passions run high. Richard Gordon bit back basically saying rules are rules and a referee should treat every game the same.

At the end of the day, if its a booking in a St Mirren vs Hamilton game, then it should be a booking in those cunts games too. Between the way the media, pundits, police and officials handle these pricks, the games a complete bogey. Soft as shite.

This is why the game will always be fucked here, the OF are given different treatment and as we have seen re refs, different rules. The worst part is that it’s seen as absolutely fine.

I’m old school and like a good challenge getting fired in, however in the gay era of VAR you can’t just let a challenge go as it is the old firm / first five minutes of the game etc

As stated by others who gives a fuck if it spoils the game and causes some wives to be beaten up. The rules should be the same for everybody.

Or that the rest of the clubs break away from the disgusting pair and form a league system with fairer wealth distribution. A more competitive system will attract more spectators and perhaps even interest from media.

The cancer in Scottish Football have beaten the rest of the competition into submission, they now actually believe they can't survive without the presence of these revenue thieves. The reality is that the majority of clubs would flourish in their absence. The only clubs that rely heavily on either of those hideous institutions are each other. Point proven when the new scum club hadn't been in the top league yet.

Bang on.

That article says he will be banned but there's nothing to suggest he's been found and actually banned

Pro rangers rhetoric from clever journos.