U20's Thread

How many folk on here would attend u20's games if they were on at a decent time? i.e. not during working hours?

I might do, I certainly wouldn't go every week, but wouldn't mind taking in a few games.

If they were played in the evenings I imagine you'd get a few hundred going regularly to home games.

How many folk on here would attend u20's games if they were on at a decent time? i.e. not during working hours?

I might do, I certainly wouldn't go every week, but wouldn't mind taking in a few games.

I'm quite fortunate having an understanding work which allows me to get to a lot of the 6 o'clock kick offs, be it "home" or away. The afternoon KO's are just shite. I've been to some games where you're lucky if there's 30 folk there.

The even older one when they played at Pittodrie on a Saturday was better.

I concur. Used to finish our juvenile game and rush to Pittodrie for the second half of the reserve games when the first team were away. Games at Aulton were always a bonus, used to get the end of the first half too. Main Stand was always rammed.

I concur. Used to finish our juvenile game and rush to Pittodrie for the second half of the reserve games when the first team were away. Games at Aulton were always a bonus, used to get the end of the first half too. Main Stand was always rammed.

Aye, those were the days.

Onto a tram and home and get changed for the dancin.

• Upvote 1

whats the next couple of fixtures? focus for first team will be the next three games so dont see any fringe players being involved for the next couple u20 games

Big week for the U20s. Ross County away tomorrow at 2pm, Scottish Cup Semi Final away to Killie on Thursday and then Dundee in Forfar 2pm Monday 9th.

whats the next couple of fixtures? focus for first team will be the next three games so dont see any fringe players being involved for the next couple u20 games

No chance any first team squad players will be involved tomorrow, due to the Motherwell game on Tuesday. More likely to see some of the current 16's/17's who'll be coming in full time in the summer involved.

Missed the chance to close the gap on hibs, plus dundee won as well.

Will likely have to win all four remaining games now.

Please see below confirmed fixture details for our upcoming games:

SFA YC SF | Kilmarnock v Aberdeen | Thursday 5th April 2018 | Rugby Park, Kilmarnock | KO 2.30PM

DL | Aberdeen v Dundee | Monday 9th April 2018 | Station Park, Forfar | KO 2.00PM

DL | Aberdeen v Celtic | Thursday 12th April 2018 | Station Park, Forfar | KO 2.00PM

DL | Hibernian v Aberdeen | Tuesday 17th April 2018 | TBA

DL | Aberdeen v Hamilton Accies | TBA