The bastards with multiple accounts

Fa is criptank though?

It's difficult to pull up sock puppets unless you have 100% proof.  I've been burned by this in past - years ago with the Canadians.  I falsely accused them of being sock puppets, before it became apparent there were 3 or 4 of them, all living in the same house in Calgary, all discussing AFC, agreeing with each other (and even +1ing each others posts).  Turns out they are all members of the same family.  So these day we just let it fly unless we have 100% proof.  It's a quite a good laugh laughing at the elaborate lengths folk go to, to conceal their already concealed online personas!  Extremely levels of sad!

@@CripTank is the only one we've let fly, where we knew who was responsible, because he was good value!  Also, it was quite funny watching the same posters bumming @@CripTank, at the same time as slagging his alter ego.  I've raised many a chuckle!  A few of the PG's have been guilty here!

• Upvote 1

I know you know who it is, I'm not suggesting it's MT

I won't spoil it, however.

May tell Tup one day

haha - no you don't!  Pretty sure you were one of those I was alluding to in my last post? EDIT: Actually don't think you were around on here when @@CripTank did most of his original work.  Incidentally, I just clicked on his name and I see that's he's still using a VPN, even in his most recent posts - what a waste of time!!

haha - no you don't! Pretty sure you were one of those I was alluding to in my last post? EDIT: Actually don't think you were around on here when @@CripTank did most of his original work. Incidentally, I just clicked on his name and I see that's he's still using a VPN, even in his most recent posts - what a waste of time!!

I really do know, his alter ego will tell you. And yes I was a guilty one.

Criptank was amusing.

We need a new character on the square. Not the return of dirty den

In fact, did 360 not use big Phil in his avatar?

Anyway, I have similar suspicions re fridge...

Wrong spy I’m afraid, never had an alter ego. Although I was rumoured to be Tup for a while despite regulary reporting on the city centre thread. Would be a good effort to drive from Wick every weekend.

Wrong spy I’m afraid, never had an alter ego. Although I was rumoured to be Tup for a while despite regulary reporting on the city centre thread. Would be a good effort to drive from Wick every weekend.

You've definitely been on here before... or you must have been a long time lurker.

Tup wouldn't last 5 seconds with a sock puppet account... he'd have meltdown almost instantly.

You've definitely been on here before... or you must have been a long time lurker.

Tup wouldn't last 5 seconds with a sock puppet account... he'd have meltdown almost instantly.

Genuinely not. Long term lurker. Sure you can trace ip addresses etc. I’m not going to go to the hassle of setting up a new email address or VPN to come onto a chat site and surely if I had it would have been worked out pretty quickly

who I was.

Stated previously, used to browse here all the time, was working abroad and had plenty of spare time in my hands so joined in the fun.

HairyPie is very much bona fide.  If memory serves correct he was on the Livi limo.

If we were building a family tree, similar to the way the FBI do with the Mafia, in the american movies, HairyPie would be in a fairly lofty position.

cheese’s right hand hand man

basically little stevie to cheeses boss

I genuinely see Kelt as Michael Douglas in Falling Down. Family man going about his day to day life.

Putting up with the shit he gets at work / watching Redtv/ / wife /kids / here and then will just fucking lose it with an arsenal of weapons on Detroit.

Probably after Stevie May fucks up a sitter. Heads up first Kelt so we can tune into Sky News.