Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Anyone else going to Dens on Friday? Wasn't gonna but think I might, if only for the piss up and nothing else. Hopefully no McInnes in charge and we can bleed some of the young lads who came on Sunday. As good a time as any to try something new.

Out.

Wouldn't be against one of the young boys (Ross or Harvie) starting.

We've struggled down the left this season so maybe Shinnie to LB with Ross in the middle with McLean?

Glad to have Christie back anyway.

Lewis

Logan

Arnason

McKenna

Shinnie

?

Ross

McLean

GMS/Wright - as much as Wright was poor yesterday he maybe needs a consistent run. Same goes for GMS I guess.

Christie

Rooney (if May is Injured)

Don't know who to play right side mid. Squad balance really poor this season.

Out.

Wouldn't be against one of the young boys (Ross or Harvie) starting.

We've struggled down the left this season so maybe Shinnie to LB with Ross in the middle with McLean?

Glad to have Christie back anyway.

Although Christie has not been at his best lately he was missed on Sunday.

We lacked a player that could do the unexpected.

If he steps up to the mark we may win this one

Dundee 0 Aberdeen 2

:sheepdance:

Forgot about Christie, in that case I'd have Shinnie left back and Ross drop back one. McLean same as McInnes for me. Heed turned and totally up his Hun arse. Cunt.

McLeans pointing is fucking embarrassing. Anyone in Y who heard some cunt constantly ranting about it will now know thats me. He gets the ball at his feet and is too busy directing traffic to think about what hes doing. Played a couple of brilliant 60+ yard passes but then cant play a 5 yard pass because hes trying to direct a plane landing.

• Upvote 1

In

Bowling Club

Piperdam for my 30th

3-0 Considine, RooDawg x2

My first game in my 30s ffs.

Fuck. I had it in my head you were late 40's. Probably the Ian Beale pic.

Out.

Anyone know in bars in New York thatll be showing the game?

What a bragsy post. Why the fuck would anyone know that? You're dying to say you're going to NY. Hilarious

In.

Train down early PM.

No plastic penis. She (female) found it in my drawer and threw it in the bin with a cutting remark about how patheitc, disgusting and utterly ridiculous it would be for a gentleman of my vintage to be wandering round the bars of Dundee with it protruding from my spaver.

McLeans pointing is fucking embarrassing. Anyone in Y who heard some cunt constantly ranting about it will now know thats me. He gets the ball at his feet and is too busy directing traffic to think about what hes doing. Played a couple of brilliant 60+ yard passes but then cant play a 5 yard pass because hes trying to direct a plane landing.

If you watch him, the long diagonal to the wings is the first thing he looks for. Doesn't even cross his mind to drive forwards and look for a one-two or try to put a striker through on goal. Of course, by the time the wide player collects his 40-50 yrd lofted chip he's got two players bearing down on him.