Aberdeen V Hearts

I agree he has a chubby face. ☺

But we're toughening him up. 6 clean sheets back to back - he can't be a carthorse. Getting better. As now noticed by English scouts.

6 clean sheets because you park the bus with entire team behind the ball. 5-4-1 at Pittodrie. nothing to do with that fat donkey.

F*ck watching that shite every week

The Lafferty tackle was more or less a drop kick. Wish nothing but woe for the man and his family, putrid awful cunt.

Also, fuck Hearts. Going ape at the final whistle over a point. Tin pot.

I agree he has a chubby face. ☺

But we're toughening him up. 6 clean sheets back to back - he can't be a carthorse. Getting better. As now noticed by English scouts.

6 clean sheets because you park the bus with entire team behind the ball. 5-4-1 at Pittodrie. nothing to do with that fat donkey.

F*ck watching that shite every week

6 clean sheets my arse.

Hibs scored a perfectly good goal.

4 clean sheets & now 1 clean sheet. You can add the 6 clean sheets to your major honours list on wiki if you like. Give us all a laugh

• Upvote 1

The Johnny Hayes one against Celtic at Pittodrie resulting in his ban, which included against Hearts. Was a very debatable red as it was a sliding tackle from front & side one foot off the ground. Our appeal was rejected.

Laffertys was a 100% red card though. I doubt even Scott Brown would have avoided a red card for that one.