Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

Kris Boyd 14 goals, 64 attempts

Morelos 13 goals, 51 attempts

Windass 11 goals, 61 attempts

Sinclair 9 goals, 52 attempts

Lafferty 9 goals, 49 attempts

Rooney 9 goals, 28 attempts

Get Rooney on the pitch (up front not on the fucking left wing) and tell the rest of the cunts to create some fucking chances for him.

GMS has to play because we have no other option, and Christie has to play AM or not at all.

Killie have played a lot of games recently. If it goes to extra time that could work in our favour.

We've been pretty poor recently but a win here could kick start us again. Killie have had three chances to beat us under Steve Clarke and haven't won any of those games so those predicting our impending doom in this game are being a tad pessimistic.

Tough game but in the end I'm very confident we'll come out on top.

1-2.

Woodman

Logan O'Connor McKenna Shinnie

Ball McLean

McGinn Stewart Mackay-Steven

Rooney

Christie at the top of his game would be a first pick every time, but he has been dire for weeks now and needs to be dropped. Hope and pray Stewart finds some form instead.

Ball has looked the best option in defensive centre midfield for a while now. Don't know why he hasn't played a lot of late - injury?

Got to be Rooney ahead of May.

Not feeling confident at all - very much feels make or break for us on Tuesday.

Woodman

Logan O'Connor McKenna Shinnie

Ball McLean

McGinn Stewart Mackay-Steven

Rooney

Christie at the top of his game would be a first pick every time, but he has been dire for weeks now and needs to be dropped. Hope and pray Stewart finds some form instead.

Ball has looked the best option in defensive centre midfield for a while now. Don't know why he hasn't played a lot of late - injury?

Got to be Rooney ahead of May.

Not feeling confident at all - very much feels make or break for us on Tuesday.

Spot on, ma loon. Christie on the bench, Stewart in the no 10 role.

Everyone keeps telling me what a great player Stewart is, clever, aparently. lets see it, then

Kris Boyd 14 goals, 64 attempts

Morelos 13 goals, 51 attempts

Windass 11 goals, 61 attempts

Sinclair 9 goals, 52 attempts

Lafferty 9 goals, 49 attempts

Rooney 9 goals, 28 attempts

Get Rooney on the pitch (up front not on the fucking left wing) and tell the rest of the cunts to create some fucking chances for him.

GMS has to play because we have no other option, and Christie has to play AM or not at all.

Some stats thon! We all know Rooney isn’t exactly a Pacey forward, how’s he on plastic? Think the pitch will work in our favour, we’ve been garbage in bad conditions lately. Fair weather Dons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8Ew_xqsi4

Watch the above. May is finished, injury has ended him at the top level. He'll be partering Goodwilie at Clyde in a season or two

Wow. His movement is nothing like that for us. Quite interesting and hugely depressing to watch a bit of that. I thought he was worth the £400k - although there was always a risk given that one season at St Johnstone is basically all he has on his CV.

Losing isn't an option for us tomorrow. Total melt down if we do. Hopefully we can pull ourselves together back to the pre Easter Road form at least. I can't even be arsed predicting the line up because other than Shinne and McLean, everyone is shite just now.

It's a hard one to predict how Derek will set up the team for this game. The back 4 will stay the same as Arnason doesn't like the plastic pitch hence why he probably played that back 4 on Saturday.

The striker position is a real tough one tbh because although May didn't have his best game Rooney was absolute dire when he came on as well. Both are good players but neither are capable of playing as lone striker with a full midfield miles behind them in attack. Saturday was a perfect opportunity to just play both of them together upfront and be more direct as the pitch got more flooded.

I'd probably try Greg Stewart as the striker in this game. He is stronger and more skilful than both of them and his hold up play is a lot better.

It's a hard one to predict how Derek will set up the team for this game. The back 4 will stay the same as Arnason doesn't like the plastic pitch hence why he probably played that back 4 on Saturday.

The striker position is a real tough one tbh because although May didn't have his best game Rooney was absolute dire when he came on as well. Both are good players but neither are capable of playing as lone striker with a full midfield miles behind them in attack. Saturday was a perfect opportunity to just play both of them together upfront and be more direct as the pitch got more flooded.

I'd probably try Greg Stewart as the striker in this game. He is stronger and more skilful than both of them and his hold up play is a lot better.

Play a diamond in the middle and get both Rooney and may on. Or mcginn up front with one of them.

Angus the bull

I take it we've all now come to terms with the complete end of Reynolds professional career now then?

Its quite remarkable to see him unable to perform at a level even good enough to get in ahead of complete shite O'Connor or the leaden footed Arnason.

If he can't force his way in past that, then might as well hang up his boots.

I take it we've all now come to terms with the complete end of Reynolds professional career now then?

Its quite remarkable to see him unable to perform at a level even good enough to get in ahead of complete shite O'Connor or the leaden footed Arnason.

Dont think McInnes likes playing 2 left peggers together. Therefore its just McKenna keeping him out.

I think we played Reynolds and Considine at the back together once against Hamilton and lost 3-0.

Sept 17 - awarded an extended contract until summer 2019.

Sept 17 - loses his place to McKenna after a series of poor displays.

Mar 18 - McKenna signs long term contract.

A couple if things we can take from that sequence of events. As both are left footed CBs, Reynolds is no more than a back up at best. Arguably Considine would be picked ahead of him if McKenna was injured or suspended. Secondly, this is an example of McInnes' muddled thinking this season. If he really thought McKenna was the next big thing, then why give Reynolds the new contract?