Aberdeen Vs Dundee

1-0 against the club that was called up last minute to the SPL with no time or finance to even be ready for a step up is unforgivable...the fact one of our best players (Osbourne) was injured tonite is worrying...the board should put an end to this fiasco sooner rather than later...Broon has run out of ideas and luck...most of his signings are either mates of players already at the club or lucky breaks...McGinn/Hayes....the good ones....or...contacts out of Broons "little black book" hun filth that should never have been signed and injured "has been's" ...lets put this sorry couple of years behind us and make George Yule deliver on his promise to lead AFC out of these fruitless years

• Upvote 1

1-0 against the club that was called up last minute to the SPL with no time or finance to even be ready for a step up is unforgivable...the fact one of our best players (Osbourne) was injured tonite is worrying...the board should put an end to this fiasco sooner rather than later...Broon has run out of ideas and luck...most of his signings are either mates of players already at the club or lucky breaks...McGinn/Hayes....the good ones....or...contacts out of Broons "little black book" hun filth that should never have been signed and injured "has been's" ...lets put this sorry couple of years behind us and make George Yule deliver on his promise to lead AFC out of these fruitless years

Excellent post. Sums it all up perfectly. Surely Yule must know what he has to do now.

That Craig Brown interview was even more uninspiring and dull than usual.

I'm sure Dundee will take points off "our top 6 rivals"......

STFU you old cunt.......top 6 is a given this season. Or it should be.

Just go away and leave the club.

You are a tired old man, out of ideas, and you couldn't inspire an Ethiopian to eat his last meal.

Never in all my days seen a more negative manager than Craig brown.... Sitting on a 1 nil lead the whole of the second half at home to Dundee!!!! WTF was with the subs... Brown out!! No much wonder no one is going to games, tonight feels like a defeat..

Aye, I admire and tip my hat to folk that are still going to support the team.

I can't muster the enthusiasm any more - Brown has sapped it out of me.

Listening to the old boy just annoys me now

He just sounds like a tired old man

Time for a change.

Thanks for keeping us up two years ago.....but now it's time to retire to Lanarkshire and let a younger man take over.

How in the fuck is Hughes getting 90 mins EVERY fucking game?

How the fuck can Broon not see that he's been shite mostly except for a couple of wee flicks & passes (but not much else) earlier in the season.

Hughes has caught the Chris Clark virus.

He's shite

Steven is a wonderful player, if you can't see this you don;t understand football.