Aberdeen Vs Dundee

Sat through this game last night scored on the break at home. Give Hayes, Mginn and Anderson credit for a decent shift the rest of starting 11 were poor .Broon should be sent to stand to watch game . 3 points but nil entertainment.Please give Cammy Smith a start or a decent chance we might win and be entertained

Need a second goal to kill this off.

4-0 puts us 4th, I think.

Was that glue induced min?

How in the fuck is Hughes getting 90 mins EVERY fucking game?

He's shite

Correct. But there are actually even more culpablr villains on the pitch than him.

Fucking Jonny Hayes for a start.

Absolute fucking waste of space.

For all the shite he waffles about "hurtin" after our cuo exit.

He's probably been our worst player since.

Steven is a wonderful player, if you can't see this you don;t understand football.

There are plenty that don't.

Hopefully Susanna Reid munching on her fud.

+1

For the sure of "muching" and "fud" in the same sentance. :sheepdance:

Think it was because he was going on as a defender.

Brown explained after the game that Shaugnessy had been playing with a slight injury and was struggling (a dead leg).

If correct, I suppose he had little option.

Little option? Rather than put jack on instead? Fit enough for bench surely fit enough for last 20.

Brown explained after the game that Shaugnessy had been playing with a slight injury and was struggling (a dead leg).

Willie Miller commented on the radio that they got Magennis as a forward with pace who could run at defences, and he never gets played there now.

Struggling with a dead leg all week and only barely made the starting line up is what brown said. If true, then he shouldn't have been playing at all.

My take on it is this. Lies, piss and bluster from a tired old man without the wherewithal to lead, and a realisation he is on the way out.

Changes need to be made and made now.

Struggling with a dead leg all week and only barely made the starting line up is what brown said. If true, then he shouldn't have been playing at all.

My take on it is this. Lies, piss and bluster from a tired old man without the wherewithal to lead, and a realisation he is on the way out.

Brown is blaming everybody and everything but himself.

Changes should have been made after the St Johnstone debacle and we'd

maybe still be in the cup.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Correct.

But won't happen.

We'll blunder on to the end of the season in the vain hope we finish in a European slot.

Given our budget, and the fact the scum are not in the SPL, that should've been a given.

Brown is blaming everybody and everything but himself.

Changes should have been made after the St Johnstone debacle and we'd

maybe still be in the cup.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Exactly. When I saw Magennis coming on I thought surely to hell this is Hughes coming off. He offers nothing to this team at all.

Yes the game was pretty painful to watch and the pitch is a shambles but I cannot believe why so many booed at the final whistle. We won for fuck sake!! I think too many still had the real v man u game in their mind?! This is the SPL. It will never achieve those heights especially with the class of players we have playing on a pitch like that. The only player who looked a class above everyone else was Mcginn and being our best player he wont be around for much longer. I think some AFC fans need a reality check. Support the team, yes grumble at stupid substitutions but dont boo the team at the final whistle. Hardly endears the players to the fans nor instills confidence and right now we need this to make top 6.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Yes the game was pretty painful to watch and the pitch is a shambles but I cannot believe why so many booed at the final whistle. We won for fuck sake!! I think too many still had the real v man u game in their mind?! This is the SPL. It will never achieve those heights especially with the class of players we have playing on a pitch like that. The only player who looked a class above everyone else was Mcginn and being our best player he wont be around for much longer. I think some AFC fans need a reality check. Support the team, yes grumble at stupid substitutions but dont boo the team at the final whistle. Hardly endears the players to the fans nor instills confidence and right now we need this to make top 6.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I booed the substitutions made by Brown, like most others did, given they were a fucking farce. I did not clap the team off the park because that was one of the poorest, if not the poorest, performance I have seen so far this season.

The paying customer will want to have their feelings heard, and sometimes booing is one of few ways to do so.

• Site Sponsor

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Nope.

The Real v Man Utd match didn't even come into my head in any sort of comparison.

It's not too much to expect Brown to get the team to play attacking football at home against a team doomed to relegation and to stop his negative tactics with his ridiculous substitutions.

I will always support the team.

For the record, I didn't boo and haven't done.

That, however, doesn't mean that I didn't voice my displeasure at Brown for his negative tactics nor does it mean we should have to pay good money to watch the crap that's on display.

Endears the players to the fans?

Should they not be earning the money which the fans are effectively paying?

Yes we won but are you happy with zero entertainment in securing those points?

I, for one, am not

Nope.

The Real v Man Utd match didn't even come into my head in any sort of comparison.

It's not too much to expect Brown to get the team to play attacking football at home against a team doomed to relegation and to stop his negative tactics with his ridiculous substitutions.

I will always support the team.

For the record, I didn't boo and haven't done.

That, however, doesn't mean that I didn't voice my displeasure at Brown for his negative tactics nor does it mean we should have to pay good money to watch the crap that's on display.

Endears the players to the fans?

Should they not be earning the money which the fans are effectively paying?

Yes we won but are you happy with zero entertainment in securing those points?

I, for one, am not

Could playing some attacking, entertaining football have us in any worse a position than we are now.

Performances like that will attract boos win or lose just like great performances will lead to applause at end even when don't win.

I never really took to McGhee but I did like one thing I heard and that was when he arrived he looked at the teams in the SPL and said "whats the worst that could happen? we dont make top six - what ever else happens we wont get relegated"

Argueably that thinking has got mtherwell to where they are today - 2nd in the league and four or so seaons of success. ONe of the reasons we did so well earlier on was we had that in our play a freedom to express that has gone

I'll keep arguing it as well - what will change football for the better is removing a point for a nil nil draw - will improve football like no other event and will encourage attacking football

no more will an away team (or even a home one) see 0-0 as a victory of sorts

I was embarrassed for Big Josh when he come onto the park to a chorus of boo's.

I feel sorry for the lad. For as poor a player he is he does not deserve the treatment he is getting from the manager. His head must be up his arse.

On the other hand, somebody with the "talent" of Magennis must wake up every morning thinking "how in the fuck did I get this professional footballer gig"