What Is Your Greatest Achievement?

Poodler

Defeated Al Queda. They gave up afterwards and formed ISIS instead. Probably part to blame for ISIS if truth be told.

On a serious note I managed to get an Indian lad at work home a couple of trips back to see his wife who was on her way to meet her maker. Company that employed him were coming the cunt but after a couple of days of relentless badgering I got his flights paid for.

Ended up getting a 1000 quid spot bonus out of it as well. Happy days. Think he ended up getting the sack. Got home though.

Guest milne_afc

Hard to decide between inventing the 'spikes' hairstyle in my early years or inventing the Wanker hand signal, again in my early years.

Put my feet up before my teens and felt fulfilled ever since.

At least your mother, grunny and Auntie who still thinks I'm a sweet little boy wouldn't have witnessed it.

To top it off I was bundled to the in-laws house which was closest. Chucked in my wife to be's younger sisters bottom bunk bed......prob about fourteen at the time and pished it many times thru the night.

Party kicked off at half seven.

I was removed from the party and pissing myself for the first time cira 9.25pm.

Important landmarks of one life, mixed with drink and perchance drugs can result in such endings.

I myself look to such incidents as an underlining or a highlighting of important stages in my life.

My wife however, see's it somewhat, differently.

I was chuffed to fuck when I passed my driving test at the 3rd attempt. I'll say that.

Ah wiz pie eyed when Ah passed mine.Mind you that was in a coonty wi nae traffic lights and yin roondaboot, at the time.

Full o Johnny Foreigners noo though, glad Ah boosted.

Shucks, I may have posted before about the tenner bet I won for scoffing a box of crisps. 48 plus 3 free, of the fuckers.

Salt n vinegar tae.

Ah had a tongue like an angry wasps bike.

Ah done it watching Tizwas during an an all weekender.iirc