Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

What Is Your Greatest Achievement?

Poodler

I once scored in a training session with the Hearts first team but that's far from my greatest achievement.

Also faced a barrage of possibly light hearted abuse on here at one stage about my pool abilities. Was great to fully endorse them with a 5-1 win against a complete stranger, the boofon. Was also bizarrely a couple of weeks after he was taken hostage.

My greatest achievements I keep to myself.

Well done. Work is shite as fuck. The worst mistake you can make is starting it.

Aye, I made the decision at 16/17 that the idea of a career wasn't for me.

I had plenty of options, I was/am good at picking up other languages. My German teacher wanted me to join the foreign office or do translator work, but the wise adolescent that I was decided to dump German so I could have more free periods. I think I made the right decision.

For all are sakes please change your avatar even if temporarily to Vanilla Ice

or better yet a picture of you in said lookalike competition

He's a good looking cunt tbf. Unfortunately all photos from that trip were lost with infrared and Bebo including one of my mate fingering some dame that was the size off and looked like Gunga Din.

For anyone wondering the winner of the competition looked like yon Welsh cunt that played Eye Ball Paul in Kevin and Perry. He deserved the victory imo.

Respect to the auld man.

Ken some boy.

What was the Dr's justification for stopping before the ambulance got there? That's a mental story.

@@Jigot's is a cracker too.

Not sure, maybe 10 minutes is some sort of cut off point? Maybe he just couldn't be arsed as it was stupid o'clock in the morning.