#181 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Pigeon from Hell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,870 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 25 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Thank God you're not getting wrapped up in this vinyl revival fad that's going on just now.

With his Ellon John collection

TPFKATGLA 

#182 OFFLINE   Singaporesteve

Singaporesteve

Good Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 08-March 19

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:52 AM

Free Solo, the boys a fucking lunatic. In convinced he is severely depressed ( hints at depression during the documentary ) and just does not give a fuck if he lives or dies. BAFTA award winning. 

#183 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 13,109 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:12 AM

Free Solo, the boys a fucking lunatic. In convinced he is severely depressed ( hints at depression during the documentary ) and just does not give a fuck if he lives or dies. BAFTA award winning. 

It won an oscar too!  Looking forward to watching it... love these types of documentaries!  

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#184 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,225 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:05 PM

Him telling his bird that she isn't even a thought when he's considering whether to do a climb or not was brilliant haha.

#185 OFFLINE   manboobs109

manboobs109

Tiny cock, big heart

• Members
  • 10,791 posts
  • Joined 22-December 13

Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

^ no it wasn't it was a shame on her. You can be a strange sort Parky.

#186 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:51 PM

It was not brilliant nor was it a shame. 

It was an act of kindness. 

Why fuck about?  Tell the poor mare so she can deal with it and adjust her own life plans accordingly. 

May I suggest if she is reading this to add me on Facebook or Instagram.  #freesolo

As you were. 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875, 09 April 2019 - 02:53 PM.

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. 

#187 OFFLINE   manboobs109

manboobs109

Tiny cock, big heart

• Members
  • 10,791 posts
  • Joined 22-December 13

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

It was not brilliant nor was it a shame.

It was an act of kindness.

Why fuck about? Tell the poor mare so she can deal with it and adjust her own life plans accordingly.

May I suggest if she is reading this to add me on Facebook or Instagram. #freesolo

As you were.

Still weird that Parky seems to have enjoyed watching it. He's mentioned it a couple of times.

#188 OFFLINE   redstrummer

redstrummer

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:30 PM

It won an oscar too!  Looking forward to watching it... love these types of documentaries!  

You need to watch climbing the dawn wall , some back story 

#189 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 13,109 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:09 PM

You need to watch climbing the dawn wall , some back story 

I'll put it on the list!

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#190 OFFLINE   Zeus

Zeus

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,774 posts
  • Joined 07-August 15

Posted 13 April 2019 - 08:13 AM

The Barkley Marathons

Terrific

#191 OFFLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

Leaving neverland documentary was horrendous viewing. Astonishingly bad parenting from the Australian family.
Meet jackson for 3 hours, then leave their 8 year old son at his house while they go off to the grand canyon for 5 days with no way of contacting him!

Did you honestly believe that? That wasn't a documentary it was public lynching of a man who died ten years ago. The so called "documentary" lasts 4 hours and in all that time the director couldn't find a mere 10 seconds to tell his audience that the two accusers in his documentary are currently appealing billion dollar lawsuits they have had thrown out by judges against the Jackson Estate? He said they weren't doing the documentary for money and were only speaking out to help victims all over the world to help them come out too. Which completely flies in the face of them filing their failed lawsuits under seal. But this was one director who couldn't give a fuck about the other side of the story or the truth. He was only interested in putting out a heavily edited one side of the story which to me is not a documentary.

The whole thing is a sham. You only need to do half an hour's research on both of those boys and their families to see the multiple lies they have told and the gaping holes in their stories. But the media only care about scandal and ratings. It's a great example of the media not giving a fuck about what the truth might actually be only the agenda.

Jackson was a strange cat who lived in his own little world. He was an oddball for sure and some of the things he did were inappropriate but I personally do not believe he was a criminal. There is no evidence to suggest he is other than negative media sensationalism over the years that made them millions. Newspapers were instructed by the likes of Murdoch to only ever print negative stories about him because their research showed that they sold 100x more than any positive stories did. Jackson was only ever guilty via trial by a blood thirsty media desperate to bring him down for their own profit. A grand jury and FBI investigation found nothing on him.

But in this "MeToo" era the world is now moving into a very dangerous zone. In the future how the fuck are rich and famous people supposed to defend themselves if any cunt can come forward with an allegation and everyone is told to just listen, believe them and don't question them as they have already had enough trauma? Absolute bonkers the world is truly one fucked up place.

#192 OFFLINE   The Boofon

The Boofon

Chairman

• Members
  • 28,496 posts
  • Joined 15-July 07

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:44 PM

Been abused IMO. ^^^

#193 OFFLINE   RedBarron

RedBarron

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

Posted 19 April 2019 - 02:56 PM

[quote name="Shinniesta" post="1764234" timestamp="1555675348"]
The whole thing is a sham. You only need to do half an hour's research on both of those boys and their families to see the multiple lies they have told and the gaping holes in their stories.

The "gaping holes" would be the state of those boys arseholes after Jacko had finished with them

#194 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 17,250 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:27 PM

Did you honestly believe that? That wasn't a documentary it was public lynching of a man who died ten years ago. The so called "documentary" lasts 4 hours and in all that time the director couldn't find a mere 10 seconds to tell his audience that the two accusers in his documentary are currently appealing billion dollar lawsuits they have had thrown out by judges against the Jackson Estate? He said they weren't doing the documentary for money and were only speaking out to help victims all over the world to help them come out too. Which completely flies in the face of them filing their failed lawsuits under seal. But this was one director who couldn't give a fuck about the other side of the story or the truth. He was only interested in putting out a heavily edited one side of the story which to me is not a documentary.

The whole thing is a sham. You only need to do half an hour's research on both of those boys and their families to see the multiple lies they have told and the gaping holes in their stories. But the media only care about scandal and ratings. It's a great example of the media not giving a fuck about what the truth might actually be only the agenda.

Jackson was a strange cat who lived in his own little world. He was an oddball for sure and some of the things he did were inappropriate but I personally do not believe he was a criminal. There is no evidence to suggest he is other than negative media sensationalism over the years that made them millions. Newspapers were instructed by the likes of Murdoch to only ever print negative stories about him because their research showed that they sold 100x more than any positive stories did. Jackson was only ever guilty via trial by a blood thirsty media desperate to bring him down for their own profit. A grand jury and FBI investigation found nothing on him.

But in this "MeToo" era the world is now moving into a very dangerous zone. In the future how the fuck are rich and famous people supposed to defend themselves if any cunt can come forward with an allegation and everyone is told to just listen, believe them and don't question them as they have already had enough trauma? Absolute bonkers the world is truly one fucked up place.

+1 until the 'how are the rich and famous supposed to defend themselves bit'

Come on min, as if they ever feel the long arm of justice.

#195 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:44 PM

+1 until the 'how are the rich and famous supposed to defend themselves bit'

Come on min, as if they ever feel the long arm of justice.

The short arm of the wanking claw for these filthy beasts.

#196 OFFLINE   manboobs109

manboobs109

Tiny cock, big heart

• Members
  • 10,791 posts
  • Joined 22-December 13

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:59 PM

Mental that cunts still think Jacko wasn't at the beasting.

#197 ONLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:00 PM

He was a Smooth Criminal.

"I am an innocent man. However, I'm going to pay this kid 24 million dollars"

Also did you see the old lady that sat on his jury who thought the prosecution lawyer was rude so voted against a guilty verdict?

And the final thing, would you have let your young children, if you have any, sleep in his bed?

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#198 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 17,250 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:51 PM

If he gave me 24 million he could have my bairns. I'd be deed within the wik

#199 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:51 PM

Mental that cunts still think Jacko wasn't at the beasting.

Clearly taken a glove up the pooper likes.

#200 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:41 PM

Climate Change - The Facts. 

https://www.bbc.com/...swUEnEDc47i_7ws

Big bit of big scary nonsense for those with kids especially.   I kinda watched this with a feeling of 'MEH, I'm out this bitch in a wee while anyway, who cares?'  Even when you're hit with all the facts and you see the lovely wee bats all dying and that, cunts running away from forest fires, floods and icebergs melting, funky statistics here and there, there's still that big Nelson Muntz figure in your heid going 'HAA HAA'.

It's a powerful and effective piece of film that comes together at the end when you see the brave little Swedish girl and what she has done and wants to be done and you remember that, fuck, people are actually good, and this is thrust bang at you with the purity of that little girls soul, God bless her. 

I'm doing my bit for your fucking kids you spunky wee breeding rats - Vegetarian, 1 phone and using public transport @Brifromperth

Also something I always notice is how rotten British peoples teeth are.   The Indian, Icelandic and even American scientists all have normal teeth.  The Brits ones choppers all look like a damned witch doctors necklace.  Sort yourselves out. 

I wish Attenborough was my Grandad. 

As you were. 

#201 OFFLINE   BrianFaePerth

BrianFaePerth

Rocket Man

• Members
  • 13,299 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:41 AM

Paedo defender^^
Byen e' Bergen, laget e' Brann

#202 ONLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:34 PM

Makes all his previous sensible football related chat suddenly suspect.

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#203 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 17,250 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:52 AM

Climate Change - The Facts.

https://www.bbc.com/...swUEnEDc47i_7ws

Big bit of big scary nonsense for those with kids especially. I kinda watched this with a feeling of 'MEH, I'm out this bitch in a wee while anyway, who cares?' Even when you're hit with all the facts and you see the lovely wee bats all dying and that, cunts running away from forest fires, floods and icebergs melting, funky statistics here and there, there's still that big Nelson Muntz figure in your heid going 'HAA HAA'.

It's a powerful and effective piece of film that comes together at the end when you see the brave little Swedish girl and what she has done and wants to be done and you remember that, fuck, people are actually good, and this is thrust bang at you with the purity of that little girls soul, God bless her.

I'm doing my bit for your fucking kids you spunky wee breeding rats - Vegetarian, 1 phone and using public transport @Brifromperth

Also something I always notice is how rotten British peoples teeth are. The Indian, Icelandic and even American scientists all have normal teeth. The Brits ones choppers all look like a damned witch doctors necklace. Sort yourselves out.

I wish Attenborough was my Grandad.

As you were.

People are actually good?

The people who can make the changes that are needed, are paid by the perpetrators to deny anything bad is happening. Little Swedish girls won't change anything unless they can cough up more than the bribes from the wreckless businesses to line the pockets of our politicians

#204 OFFLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:31 AM

He was a Smooth Criminal.

"I am an innocent man. However, I'm going to pay this kid 24 million dollars"

Also did you see the old lady that sat on his jury who thought the prosecution lawyer was rude so voted against a guilty verdict?

And the final thing, would you have let your young children, if you have any, sleep in his bed?

The reason for the payment to Jordy Chandler's family was massively distorted in the media who only wanted scandal. Don't take my word for it look it up for yourself. That payment was made to avoid a civil trial before a possible criminal one. Chandlers dad filed a civil lawsuit. Jackson's lawyers logically asked to postpone it until the criminal investigation was complete. The judge for some reason refused. Jackson's lawyers were up in arms with that decision as they couldn't guarantee him a fair criminal trial if he had to give his defence away in a civil trial first which would hand the prosecution a massive advantage in any potential future criminal trial. But of course that was never reported in the mainstream media. There was no scandal in the real reason for the settlement.

Think about it logically for a just a minute if Jackson was truly guilty of the crime don't you think he'd have just paid the family hush money in a private settlement with a non disclosure agreement that would never have reached the press? Or does that just make too much sense?

There is a video on YouTube of the jury being interviewed immediately after the trial. They seemed to have no doubt whatsoever. They unanimously acquitted him.

I wouldn't have let my kid sleep in his or any other cunts bed.

Jackson was weird. Whether some of it was part of his act I don't know. He seemed a strange naive man detached from reality. Doesn't mean he was a kiddie fiddler though.

#205 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 17,250 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:59 AM

^ you're a reasonable man.

What are you doing on this site?!

#206 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

Jacko and anyone who defends him is a nonce.

#207 ONLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,250 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

People are actually good?

The people who can make the changes that are needed, are paid by the perpetrators to deny anything bad is happening. Little Swedish girls won't change anything unless they can cough up more than the bribes from the wreckless businesses to line the pockets of our politicians

Well show these cunts that documentary or........

Learn to swim.

https://youtu.be/uCEeAn6_QJo

#208 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • 35,035 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

Thank God you're not getting wrapped up in this vinyl revival fad that's going on just now.

still not bought an amp

mind you being the music aficionado that I am getting the best hi-fidelity sound from my music is a natural progression at my age

Far from a fad

You stick to radio 1 min

LOLS on you m8

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#209 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • 35,035 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

With his Ellon John collection

Elton Hom

is better

—- ——. ——

Ellon Hom

is categorically for the record NOT me

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#210 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Pigeon from Hell

• Members
  • 19,870 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:09 AM

Michael Jackson’s gloves

CC39-EE24-341-E-4852-8459-BE244-DB3-C1-C

TPFKATGLA 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum