#212 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 28 April 2019 - 07:22 PM

Jacko and anyone who defends him is a nonce.

Personally I'd say the real nonces are those that just accept as gospel whatever the mainstream spoon feed them as the truth. When in reality the media have no interest in the truth or justice only negative stories and scandal as they generate far more profit than the truth which is often quite boring.

Those who just believe whatever the media report without fact checking things for themselves are utter mongs who deserve to be treated as the sheep the media know that they are.

I personally couldn't give two fucks about Jackson as a person or his music I never followed his career when he was alive. Not my kind of music. But after watching that farce of a documentary I did a little bit of research on him and the accusers and his previous accusers. He was clearly targeted for extortion by greedy parents with dollar bills in their eyes. The parents never reported the alleged abuse to the police they both went straight to lawyers to file civil cases. I wonder why that was?

Edited by Shinniesta, 28 April 2019 - 07:24 PM.

#213 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 28 April 2019 - 08:33 PM

Right then Johnny Cochran.

😂

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875, 28 April 2019 - 08:34 PM.

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. 

#214 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,314 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted 28 April 2019 - 09:44 PM

Personally I'd say the real nonces are those that just accept as gospel whatever the mainstream spoon feed them as the truth. When in reality the media have no interest in the truth or justice only negative stories and scandal as they generate far more profit than the truth which is often quite boring.

Those who just believe whatever the media report without fact checking things for themselves are utter mongs who deserve to be treated as the sheep the media know that they are.

I personally couldn't give two fucks about Jackson as a person or his music I never followed his career when he was alive. Not my kind of music. But after watching that farce of a documentary I did a little bit of research on him and the accusers and his previous accusers. He was clearly targeted for extortion by greedy parents with dollar bills in their eyes. The parents never reported the alleged abuse to the police they both went straight to lawyers to file civil cases. I wonder why that was?

I've nae watched the documentary. Watched the Louis Theroux one years ago.  Nonce then. Nonce now. 

#215 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 01 May 2019 - 10:56 PM

I've nae watched the documentary. Watched the Louis Theroux one years ago. Nonce then. Nonce now.

I wouldn't recommend watching it as it's 4 hours of your life that you'll never get back. It has in the main been completely discredited on social media but for some reason the mainstream media won't report all the many provable lies that's in it. Likely don't want to change their narrative and go against the very dangerous MeToo movement. They know negative stories about Jackson sell far better.

One of the two alleged abuse victims in the documentary claims to have been abused several times between 1988 and 1990 in the upstairs room in Neverland Train Station. The same station that it has since been proved was not actually built until 1994. But hey why let the actual facts get in the way of a good selling scandal story right?

One other thing. Jackson gets serious heat in the media for allegedly being a pedo...yet Elvis and Bowie seem to get a free pass from the very same media for the same thing. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out why.

#216 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 01 May 2019 - 11:46 PM

Jackson was white when he was fucking kids. 

Next...........

#217 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 02 May 2019 - 01:53 PM

I wouldn't recommend watching it as it's 4 hours of your life that you'll never get back. It has in the main been completely discredited on social media but for some reason the mainstream media won't report all the many provable lies that's in it. Likely don't want to change their narrative and go against the very dangerous MeToo movement. They know negative stories about Jackson sell far better.

One of the two alleged abuse victims in the documentary claims to have been abused several times between 1988 and 1990 in the upstairs room in Neverland Train Station. The same station that it has since been proved was not actually built until 1994. But hey why let the actual facts get in the way of a good selling scandal story right?

One other thing. Jackson gets serious heat in the media for allegedly being a pedo...yet Elvis and Bowie seem to get a free pass from the very same media for the same thing. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out why.

Why do you care so much? Weird!

#218 ONLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Chief Executive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,402 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:04 PM

Human Nature

#219 OFFLINE   Arabian Knight

Arabian Knight

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,484 posts
  • Joined 30-May 17

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:06 PM

MV5-BMj-A5-NDEx-Mj-A2-Nl5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk

cunt man love this cunt tae bits..

#220 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:14 PM

Jackson was white when he was fucking kids.

Next...........

haha :-)

#221 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

I don't particularly care about Jackson as I already said previously. I am just using him as an example of how ridiculously easily the masses are still manipulated by the press even in this social media era.

This new narrative that all so called CSA victims must be believed and never questioned no matter what is a truly scary road that we seem to be going down. At this rate there will be no need for a trial in the future if you're accused you're guilty end of story. It's mental.

#222 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:38 PM

I don't particularly care about Jackson as I already said previously. I am just using him as an example of how ridiculously easily the masses are still manipulated by the press even in this social media era.

This new narrative that all so called CSA victims must be believed and never questioned no matter what is a truly scary road that we seem to be going down. At this rate there will be no need for a trial in the future if you're accused you're guilty end of story. It's mental.

I think there's always been an assumption of guilt in these cases. 'No smoke without fire' or whatever. If the finger gets pointed at you, you'd be as well leaving town even if you're innocent.

#223 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:41 AM

I think there's always been an assumption of guilt in these cases. 'No smoke without fire' or whatever. If the finger gets pointed at you, you'd be as well leaving town even if you're innocent.

There's a cracking Danish film whose name escapes me right now, with Mads Mikkelsen, he gets accused of noncery, and is shunned in his community, of course. He goes in to the supermarket and shit goes down and he headbutts a dude, as you clearly must when they are calling you a nonce in public. Not making things better though. Haha.

I would convert to Hunnery to distract people from the slightly lesser transgression of tampering with a kid.

Instead of being the local paedo you'd be the local Hun. But could you live with that tag?

Fuck it. Leave town.

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875, 03 May 2019 - 08:44 AM.

#224 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:43 AM

The Hunt.

https://m.imdb.com/t...2106476/reviews

#225 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Jon Bon Stovie

• Members
  • 22,151 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

Elvis and Bowie didn’t pump small boys who they were babysitting

They pumped underage birds that wanted a piece - hence little complaint

TPFKATGLA 

#226 OFFLINE   looksgoodinred

looksgoodinred

1st Team Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,046 posts
  • Joined 09-September 11

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

just started watching One Strange Rock on Netflix.

it's fascinating! if you're into this sort of thing. 

Hosted by Will Smith, this series follows eight astronauts who share their unique perspectives on Earth, the fragile and beautiful planet we call home.

#227 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

FTH

• Members
  • 12,824 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

The Flat Earthers thing on Netflix is both equally hilarious and tragic.

#228 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

Santoalla

Watched this on Prime. Story of a Dutch couple who went to Spain to start a new life in the wilderness. They settled in an almost deserted village occupied by only one other family. While it's a bit on the slow side it's still some story. Can't say I understand what makes folk live that way but each to their own. 

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#229 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:18 AM

Looks class.

I can absolutely understand why folk would want to live that way.

Watch it the morn I reckon.

Cheers Tiktak.

#230 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 05 May 2019 - 06:43 AM

Elvis and Bowie didn’t pump small boys who they were babysitting

They pumped underage birds that wanted a piece - hence little complaint

Yeah I get your point but it's still paedophilia right? If Elvis or Bowie were black and did the same thing they would have received a lot more damaging press at the time and certainly retrospectively in the current social media era.

The worst thing Jackson ever did was have the audacity to be black and become the biggest star in the world. Then when he acquired the publishing rights for the vast majority of The Beatles catalogue he put a lot of very high powered white noses out of joint (including media golden boy McCartney's). Great financial decision but a terrible one for his career.

Jackson was ruling the roost breaking all sorts of records and a lot of very influential people in a predominately white dominated media didn't like it. He was basically fucked from that point on.

#231 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Jon Bon Stovie

• Members
  • 22,151 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

Yeah I get your point but it's still paedophilia right? If Elvis or Bowie were black and did the same thing they would have received a lot more damaging press at the time and certainly retrospectively in the current social media era.

The worst thing Jackson ever did was have the audacity to be black and become the biggest star in the world. Then when he acquired the publishing rights for the vast majority of The Beatles catalogue he put a lot of very high powered white noses out of joint (including media golden boy McCartney's). Great financial decision but a terrible one for his career.

Jackson was ruling the roost breaking all sorts of records and a lot of very influential people in a predominately white dominated media didn't like it. He was basically fucked from that point on.

Moobz would hate them, right enough (and wouldn’t stop going on about what 50/60/70’s version of Tommy Robinson would do to them)

Pretty sure Jamesy Broon, Chuck B and Marvin Homosexual had their fair share of young ladies too, mind you

TPFKATGLA 

#232 OFFLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,506 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:34 AM

Shinniesta losing the plot here. His namesake leaving has tipped him over the edge.

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#233 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,369 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:40 AM

I can honestly say I've never cum over a little queer.

#234 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • 36,633 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 05 May 2019 - 09:45 AM

:laughing:

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#235 ONLINE   BrianFaePerth

BrianFaePerth

Rocket Man

• Members
  • 14,532 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:30 PM

I can honestly say I've never cum over a little queer.

Tup will be relieved
Byen e' Bergen, laget e' Brann

#236 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 06 May 2019 - 03:33 PM

The worst thing Jackson ever did was have the audacity to be black and become the biggest star in the world. 

Nah, I think he trumped that by going to bed with young boys. Whether there was any abuse or not, which hasn't been proven, he doesn't deny he did this which is just simply not right. What gives the game away for Wacko is that his relationships were ALL with boys - NO girls. If he had relationships with both then his claims of "loving children" would be harder to dismiss. The fact he only went to bed with boys shows him up for what he was.  

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#237 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Nah, I think he trumped that by going to bed with young boys. Whether there was any abuse or not, which hasn't been proven, he doesn't deny he did this which is just simply not right. What gives the game away for Wacko is that his relationships were ALL with boys - NO girls. If he had relationships with both then his claims of "loving children" would be harder to dismiss. The fact he only went to bed with boys shows him up for what he was.

It was very weird behaviour no doubt about that. And yet the absolute vast majority of the kids that spent significant time in his company all strongly defend him by saying nothing untoward ever happened with them. Strange how you never hear that same level of mass support from those that spent significant time in the company of the likes of say Glitter, Saville and Nassar. Maybe that's just a coincidence. Then again maybe it's not.

Makes one wonder though how such a supposed serial predator managed to restrain himself so often and for so long over the 30 odd years he was the world's biggest star when he had such easy access to hundreds and hundreds of star struck kids that virtually all say he never touched them. You perhaps get an idea of the possible reason if you do a mere 20 minute google search into his alleged "victims", their motives and the gaping holes in their stories. Someone analysing them without prejudice and who possessed a decent level of intelligence could in my opinion quite easily conclude that they were never victims in the first place but merely opportunists only interested in money and fame.

#238 OFFLINE   Redforever86

Redforever86

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,314 posts
  • Joined 14-January 14

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:28 PM

Boys a nonce eh.

#239 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:56 PM

It was very weird behaviour no doubt about that. And yet the absolute vast majority of the kids that spent significant time in his company all strongly defend him by saying nothing untoward ever happened with them. Strange how you never hear that same level of mass support from those that spent significant time in the company of the likes of say Glitter, Saville and Nassar. Maybe that's just a coincidence. Then again maybe it's not.

Makes one wonder though how such a supposed serial predator managed to restrain himself so often and for so long over the 30 odd years he was the world's biggest star when he had such easy access to hundreds and hundreds of star struck kids that virtually all say he never touched them. You perhaps get an idea of the possible reason if you do a mere 20 minute google search into his alleged "victims", their motives and the gaping holes in their stories. Someone analysing them without prejudice and who possessed a decent level of intelligence could in my opinion quite easily conclude that they were never victims in the first place but merely opportunists only interested in money and fame.

Not sure what you're angle is, you seem determined to defend him to the death? Just a huge fan of his music and can't accept he was a deviant?

#240 OFFLINE   Ohjimmyjimmy

Ohjimmyjimmy

Live. Laugh. Love.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
  • Joined 27-August 12

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

Aye Shinniesta defending MJ like Clydesdale defends the Catholic Church.

They’re all fucking nonces min.

"Aberdeen have what money can't buy; a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition." - Alfredo Di Stefano

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users