Injured: Gleeson

Doubtful: Bryson & Leigh

I think he'll chuck in Bryson despite no minutes and then one of McGinn/McLennan/Wilson/Gallagher/Wright/Main is possibly the only question mark. Along with May (for the meantime) there is plenty competition. It wouldn't come as a surprise if he shoe horned in Considine but hopefully not.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Leigh

Bryson Campbell

Wilson Ferguson Hedges

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Taylor, Considine, Main, Wright, McLennan, McGinn

others: May, Gallagher, Anderson, E. Ross, S. Ross, F. Ross, Virtanan

crowd: 11,750

prediction: 3-0 (Hedges, Cosgrove, McGinn)

I have a worry on this one. Shinnie was our leader and on the field who to turn to when things don't work ? It will come and a leader will be established but not in time for this game. Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we totally outplay them for a 2 - 0 win.

• Downvote 5

I have a worry on this one. Shinnie was our leader and on the field who to turn to when things don't work ? It will come and a leader will be established but not in time for this game. Hopefully my fears are unfounded and we totally outplay them for a 2 - 0 win.

We’ve a few players who are leaders on the pitch, no need to worry

• Upvote 1

RoPS is really in a bad form. From the last seasons team they have lost couple of key players and the coach. Theres is no goal scorer at this moment, just couple of young lads who are playing at the wrong level. Goalie is the best player and defence is quite ok, specially Sissoko who is one of the best defenders in the league. Easy win for Aberdeen.

For me, Considine is done as a left back. A certain Celtic game springs to mind when they just played down our left because he couldn't match them for pace. Fine as a stand in CB. If Leigh makes it, this is my bet...

Lewis

Logan. Devlin. McKenna. Leigh

Hedges. Wright. Ferguson. McLennan.

Wilson.

Cosgrove.

With Bryson, Main and McGinn coming off the bench for our attacking options. Gallagher, Taylor and Considine if we need to refresh the defence.

I don’t particularly mind the Celtic ones. If Derek hadn’t learned what’s coming there then hell mend him. Yesterday (yes a friendly) Consi was fine. A typical Consi performance (didn’t see goal so can’t comment on it). But was it Apollon at Pittodrie? An athletic winger who simply burned him for pace, accurate cross and bobs away goal is yer maws or something like that. Derek knows what he’ll face in the SPFL and 90% of it Consi can cope with. It’s the unknown of these Euro qualifiers that’s the killer. Lack of clinical finishing, exactly like yesterday, and shipping all too familiar goals over and over.

Depending on Cosgrove injury I’d expect Main to start, probably alongside Cosgrove depending on their quality. If they have any kind of threat at all I’d be be very surprised (based on yesterday) to see Wright start in front of Campbell. And doubt McLennan and McGinn have 90 minutes in either of them.

Be nice just to put this one to bed at Pittodrie and buy a week to prepare.

The 2 friendlies at Peterhead and Elgin have totally confused me on what the starting XI will be.

Deano has done fine but I can see McInnes needlessly putting Bryson in for his experience even though there is no way he will be fit having not played any games.

Wouldn't be surprised if McLennan and McGinn play a half each.

I just wouldn't have Wright anywhere near the team but McInnes seems to have used him a lot in the first 3 games.

Hopefully Cosgrove and Hedges were just rested yesterday.

If we cant win this tie over 2 legs we don't deserve to be in Europe.

The 2 friendlies at Peterhead and Elgin have totally confused me on what the starting XI will be.

Deano has done fine but I can see McInnes needlessly putting Bryson in for his experience even though there is no way he will be fit having not played any games.

Wouldn't be surprised if McLennan and McGinn play a half each.

I just wouldn't have Wright anywhere near the team but McInnes seems to have used him a lot in the first 3 games.

Hopefully Cosgrove and Hedges were just rested yesterday.

If we cant win this tie over 2 legs we don't deserve to be in Europe.

I was kind of guessing that Wright was on the way out but has featured heavily in the pre season game so presumably will be getting a go (starting or off bench) in the first 2-3 games

In saying that no betting against Bryson, McGinn and Consi coming in from no where on Thursday

Consi is hardly from no-where. If there’s any doubt on Leigh’s ankle at all he should play.

Same with McGinn. Arguably the most talented yesterday, just lacks sharpness after long lay off.

Only mystery is Bryson. I’d be tempted not to risk him in the first leg either if there’s any doubt at all.

Abiding memory from yesterday was Ferguson and Campbell looking for the strikers to come short to them and not getting it.