Hibs sack Heckingbottom

Guest the shepherd

Said on here sometime ago. Ross to get jotters at Sunderland then to surface at Lochend Celtic.

I hear Valdas Ivanauskas is in the running for the manager's job again at Hearts with Graham Rix being drafted in to look after the youths.

I wouldn't let that nodding donkey anywhere near any door it's time she ditched the Bonnies prince Charlie and banockburn and told her SNP supporters the truth most of them don't even understand what she's all about 20 billion in debt andEU Mafia yes men. SNP will ruin scotland.

Nobody is interested in your political view in a football forum shoofta really so rap that pish, Wipe your unionist saliva fae your chin and remove tongue from window,your incoherent ramblings about politics is laughable

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3
Guest the shepherd

Just merge the two clubs and use Murrayfield.

Simples.

Yip, just like the dream Wallace Mercer wanted once upon a time. Makes perfect sense. Edinburgh is not big enough for two senior teams

I wouldn't let that nodding donkey anywhere near any door it's time she ditched the Bonnies prince Charlie and banockburn and told her SNP supporters the truth most of them don't even understand what she's all about 20 billion in debt andEU Mafia yes men. SNP will ruin scotland.

So that's 2 capital managers down sturgeon the nodding donkey Scottish Natzi party next to make it 3.

You better hope that the SNP aren't Nazis, you'll soon be in the back of a sealed van with the exhaust pipe fed in you fucking bam.

• Upvote 1