Our Disgraceful Fans At Half And Full Time

Were not creating enough, I'll concede that. But to the guy in the main stand who, when he saw Fallon warming up shouted "sit eh fuck doon Fallon, yer fuckin shite". How will that help? Or at full time another screaming with all his might "brown you old cunt, fuck off, your finished, you stupid old cunt. Just fuck off" etc etc.

If that was you, let it be known youre a fucking disgrace. You've paid your money, I get that. Does that entitle you to scream obscenities and do your best to intimidate and scare the really young children that were there? These tiny kids that come every week and sit 2 rows in front of me looked petrified.

Then I must be a disgrace :sheepdance:

The stuff on show today wasn't great. But we dominated the game sand rarely looked in danger. Its the kind of game wed have lost in seasons past so its a point against an in form side. Given how little we tested them, I'll take it begrudgingly.

Which brings me to topic - why are large elements of our support so quick to boo?

Its deadly silent while we maintain possession and shift the ball around. But as soon as someone takes a bad touch, you hear the groans and the abuse start.

Pittodrie was a hellish place to be from the 70th minute onwards as fans who barely raised their voices to support the team suddenly start screaming for browns head.

Were not creating enough, I'll concede that. But to the guy in the main stand who, when he saw Fallon warming up shouted "sit eh fuck doon Fallon, yer fuckin shite". How will that help? Or at full time another screaming with all his might "brown you old cunt, fuck off, your finished, you stupid old cunt. Just fuck off" etc etc.

If that was you, let it be known youre a fucking disgrace. You've paid your money, I get that. Does that entitle you to scream obscenities and do your best to intimidate and scare the really young children that were there? These tiny kids that come every week and sit 2 rows in front of me looked petrified.

If your that unhappy, don't go back. But don't act all billy big bollox from the safety of the stand because I'll bet any money if you saw brown in the street you'd want a photo with him and tell him he's doing a good job.

Folk are talking about who well sign in the summer, you think any player will want to come here and play in that atmosphere? Even more so for the guys whose contracts are running out.

Or, just ignore me and continue seeking out the bad each week

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a load of shite from the first melodramatic word to the last. Brown and his team deserve everything they get. Vitriolic, abusive? Join the real world.

Saying fans are not allowed to boo is like saying we are not allowed to cheer

Score a goal = Cheer

Play a brand of football that creates chances = Cheer

Take the game to the opposition for 90 minutes = Cheer

A great save from our keeper (even) = Cheer

but

Play no centre forwards = Boo

Witness a team set up to not lose at home = Boo

Watch yet another dull 0-0 at home against a team lower in the league = Boo

But most annoyingly for me spout pish in the press on why our fantastic support deserve more that what we are being short changed with and we will give them the team they deserve = Booooooooooooooooo

I can see what the initial post was trying to get across. Of course fans can boo if they want and sometimes it is deserved.

However we do have an intensely negative support which doesn't help at times. The glass is always half empty for a lot of dons fans which only leads to negativity making its way on to the pitch.

I don't care what anyone's thoughts on brown are as this atmosphere goes back way beyond him, it is a contributory factor to us not winning anything in a long time though.

For the record we played with 3 up front yesterday! This 4-5-1 brown being negative argument is one that is trotted out whether justified or not. Our fans often end up doing this with any manager we have, they repeat the same 2/3 criticisms over and over until they believe their own bullshit.

I can see what the initial post was trying to get across. Of course fans can boo if they want and sometimes it is deserved.

However we do have an intensely negative support which doesn't help at times. The glass is always half empty for a lot of dons fans which only leads to negativity making its way on to the pitch.

I don't care what anyone's thoughts on brown are as this atmosphere goes back way beyond him, it is a contributory factor to us not winning anything in a long time though.

For the record we played with 3 up front yesterday! This 4-5-1 brown being negative argument is one that is trotted out whether justified or not. Our fans often end up doing this with any manager we have, they repeat the same 2/3 criticisms over and over until they believe their own bullshit.

So Pawlett and Hayes were upfront were they? McGinn was pretty isolated, was there on his own. Second half especially when at times he had to come deep just in search of the ball.

Regardless, its a system that hasnt worked all season, browns persistency with it is laughable he has no clue what hes doing.

Looking at our squad its so unrealiable and aged I think the next manager has a worse task than mcghee

Our midfield needs a total revamp and we are woefully short of goal scorers

Personally I Expect us to beat a team in 11th place and at home. I've been to every home game this season and some away games, however I couldn't make it to this one. But not being able to beat St Mirren at Pittodrie is poor by any standards. AS IS PLAYING 1 1UP FRONT AT HOME!

Agree 100% am sick of this we'll end up bottom 6 again!

Regardless, its a system that hasnt worked all season, browns persistency with it is laughable he has no clue what hes doing.

Looking at our squad its so unrealiable and aged I think the next manager has a worse task than mcghee

Our midfield needs a total revamp and we are woefully short of goal scorers

This is very true...the new man has a mountain to climb turning round Broons squad of "mates"...his time with the Dons will defined by his spouting of pish and looking after old mates...very similar to the fat orange cu*t

The sooner "hun bastard" GBS and "old" GWB fuck off, the better.

The same goes for TFWTG.

Take a +1 for that guv....the GBS was in particularly pish form yesterday ...his contribution is laughable...he displayed one of the trickiest manoeuvres known too hun filth...he allowed Robertson to nutmeg him from a throw in...had to seen to be believed, hopefully the good folks from Sportscene show the "howler" tonight.

The stuff on show today wasn't great. But we dominated the game sand rarely looked in danger. Its the kind of game wed have lost in seasons past so its a point against an in form side. Given how little we tested them, I'll take it begrudgingly.

Which brings me to topic - why are large elements of our support so quick to boo?

Its deadly silent while we maintain possession and shift the ball around. But as soon as someone takes a bad touch, you hear the groans and the abuse start.

Pittodrie was a hellish place to be from the 70th minute onwards as fans who barely raised their voices to support the team suddenly start screaming for browns head.

If your that unhappy, don't go back. But don't act all billy big bollox from the safety of the stand because I'll bet any money if you saw brown in the street you'd want a photo with him and tell him he's doing a good job.

Folk are talking about who well sign in the summer, you think any player will want to come here and play in that atmosphere? Even more so for the guys whose contracts are running out.

Or, just ignore me and continue seeking out the bad each week

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You can be happy we a pishy 0-0 a home we St.Mirren but i wasn't & Fallon is shit & needs to be telt what's he done for us this season? I booed Broon & will do it again & again until he fuck's off, we're out the cup & out the top 6! If your happy we that your a fool!

I'm not happy. On paper, we've got as great SPL team. We've got a management team with decades of experience. The way we limed up yesterday wasn't acceptable. 1 striker at home? 3 defensive mids? Simply not good enough. I thought Robertson and Hughes were crap yesterday but I didn't boo them because I'm sure they were walking odd disappointed in themselves. Hearing the hostility from their own fans won't help.

Maybe the topic title is too extreme. I fully appreciate folk have the right to express their dissatisfaction. What I took exception to was the lynch mob mentality that wanted blood. The people leaning over the barrier bursting blood vessels screaming at brown & Co.

as I said, I agree, the product isn't good enough, the tactical decisions are awful....but to boo them off at half time?

I'm not happy. On paper, we've got as great SPL team. We've got a management team with decades of experience. The way we limed up yesterday wasn't acceptable. 1 striker at home? 3 defensive mids? Simply not good enough. I thought Robertson and Hughes were crap yesterday but I didn't boo them because I'm sure they were walking odd disappointed in themselves. Hearing the hostility from their own fans won't help.

Maybe the topic title is too extreme. I fully appreciate folk have the right to express their dissatisfaction. What I took exception to was the lynch mob mentality that wanted blood. The people leaning over the barrier bursting blood vessels screaming at brown & Co.

as I said, I agree, the product isn't good enough, the tactical decisions are awful....but to boo them off at half time?

Game after game we've had shitty 0-0's at pittodrie & 3 wins their all season is ridiculous people have had enough of Broon, Knox etc. That's why i booed at half time & full time nae good enough with the squad we have.

Has anyone booed the pitch? Pretty sure the state of it is a heeeeeeeuge contributor to any player, including a national team, not able to play silky smooth pass the ball feet to feet without a fucking bobble football. Jeez. I always got a good laff at grown men behaving like angry 5 year olds in the playground at school.

Pitch disna help bit this was going on long before the pitch was in that state.