Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

I'll be watching it, mainly because it will act as leverage to go to a bar and consume drink, not because I think we're going to win or anything like that.

Strachan claims to support Hibs yet leaves out their top scorer and the form player in the SPL and includes some cunt from Brighton, y'know, on the basis, y'know, that his friend watched him, y'know, and he might be halfway reasonable y'know.

Strachan will be a disaster that will make Levein look like Arrigo Sacchi.

Im going, going to buy my fellow EPL loving mate VDA a pint pre match.

Hope I don't have any ammunition to roll this out over the next weekend... :laughing:

To be fair, any idiot that actually went this game has no reason to complain, what else did folk expect........?

I'll be watching it somewhere, probably a pub to soak up the atmosphere.

Hope I don't have any ammunition to roll this out over the next weekend... :laughing:

To be fair, any idiot that actually went this game has no reason to complain, what else did folk expect........?

Wear Adidas Forest Hills and you can soak up the pish in the bogs with your soles.

Puffs were the all time best crisps but they've stopped making them for some reason.

Wear Adidas Forest Hills and you can soak up the pish in the bogs with your soles.

Double post but worth keeping for any Forest Hill wearers who are unaware the soles soak up pish.

Fuck knows why there is a post about puffs in there either.

I think we will win this one (maybe not deserve to win but win all the same) but it will mean next to fuck all other than to give a few kids a winning experience at Hampden.

We have to concentrate on qualifying for the 2022 WC now

2016 more like.

No I certainly meant 2022 WC

2016 is the EC & 2018 WC will be a close but same old story

2020 (well best we just forget about that one)

I think we will win this one (maybe not deserve to win but win all the same) but it will mean next to fuck all other than to give a few kids a winning experience at Hampden.

2016 more like.

Why not 2016 then? Euros are more fun than the World Cup anyway, and there's 24 teams in it isn't there?

2016 more like.

isn't this when the tournament increases from 16 to 24 teams or something like that

We'll get to Euro 2016 nae bother, 24 teams now mind.

2016 more like.

Why not 2016 then? Euros are more fun than the World Cup anyway, and there's 24 teams in it isn't there?

2016 more like.

isn't this when the tournament increases from 16 to 24 teams or something like that

Are we hosting it?

If not I fear for our chances even with the extra 8 places

It'll be on in the pub, I'll probably be playing pool and continuing my winning streak from last week.

Pity you bottled it on the big occasion when you failed to make an appearance at my tournament.

I'm almost unbeatable at pool but I gave boofon one frame because he made the effort to turn up and I didna want him to go home empty handed.

I've been known to lose the odd frame but I always recover the situation if it's a number of frames being played.

I quite like losing to folk I dinna ken in the first frame in order to win money off them in subsequent frames, when my form inexplicably picks up.

It'll be on in the pub, I'll probably be playing pool and continuing my winning streak from last week.

Pity you bottled it on the big occasion when you failed to make an appearance at my tournament.

I'm almost unbeatable at pool but I gave boofon one frame because he made the effort to turn up and I didna want him to go home empty handed.

That's not true. You fluked two blacks and I missed a sitter in the 6 games we played. Normal rules would have it as. 3-3 draw with last pocket normally having to be nominated. Your luck was in, mine was out but I'd just been released from captivity so was out of practice.

If you want to start taking extenuating circumstances in to it then you could say I'd been up since 5am, and had been sitting on a train for hours, thus restricting my bloodflow, and I still won 5-1, at a canter.

But I'm not like that, I just state facts, and the fact is I crushed you.

That's not true. You fluked two blacks and I missed a sitter in the 6 games we played. Normal rules would have it as. 3-3 draw with last pocket normally having to be nominated. Your luck was in, mine was out but I'd just been released from captivity so was out of practice.

:clangers2:

If you want to start taking extenuating circumstances in to it then you could say I'd been up since 5am, and had been sitting on a train for hours, thus restricting my bloodflow, and I still won 5-1, at a canter.

But I'm not like that, I just state facts, and the fact is I crushed you.

That's simply not true.

The Irish flag you have on your cue was putting me off anyway.

:clangers2:

Are you saying you don't have to nominate the pocket you pot the black into?

Absurd. That means anyone can win with a fluke taking all skill out of the game as happened in two frames in our match up.