Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

Agree that losing on a fluke is annoying, but it's part of pool FFS, why don't you have to nominate the pocket for the other 7 balls you pot?

Why are you only allowed to finish on a double or bullseye in darts despite not having to every other shot?

Why are you not allowed to use a 5 iron on a green if you've been allowed to use it for every other shot?

Why do you have to serve in to a smaller area in tennis with your first shot, but have a much larger area for others?

You can use a 5 iron if you want.

• Upvote 1

Agreed Roberto. Shouldn't be throwing the black round the table at the end of a game so that it can end up in any pocket. If you're any good at getting it in the pocket you are aiming for, there shouldn't be an issue.

Tup is a hit and hope merchant make no mistake. He also plays fucking snookers FFS.

That's bad enough crack at pool as it is without just cannoning the black all over the place and hoping it goes in.

Snookers in pool is just for desperate people that cannot win by playing pool

Snookers are there to be played. You should be good enough to get out of them.

• Downvote 1

I'm certainly not harping on, I laid down a challenge to my fellow users who attempted to say online that they were good at stuff.

I wanted money where mouths were, in the real world.

Only boofon took me up on it, fair play to him for that, but he only confirmed that I was right to assume I was miles better than everyone else.

You get plenty who talk the talk.

I walk the walk.