Levein

Austin MacPhee as Director of Sport according to the Sun. I'm surprised he didn't join O'Neil at Stoke. Possibly saw the DoS as a more enticing position.

Stendel was very popular among the Barnsley fans apparently they weren't happy with his sacking. Clearly a talented manager however he's still currently under contract with Barnsley and a compensation fee would be required from Hearts. He'd be exceptionally costly.

Stendel looks like he'd be a brilliant appointment. Style of play. Personality. Man management. Recruitment. I like him. Everyone agrees the Barnsley board fucked up. Barnsley fans even getting in touch saying they'll come to Hearts games.

I said all along MacPhee is untouchable. Supposedly the link to our benefactor who has pumped in millions.

Happy with Stendel. But worry we'll end up with Stendel vs MacPhee who'll both report to Grandma.

PS. Jack Dross starting to look bargain basement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

About the same as McInnes did.

Got a Scottish team promoted to the top league, got a job down south and failed to meet expectations, realistic or otherwise.

Exactly.

I wasn’t necessarily saying I’d want him as manager.

Point was I think he’d have been high on Milne’s list.

If Hearts do appoint the ex Barnsley German bloke, he’d be a good appointment.

A bit leftfield but should do well.

And Hearts have a decent squad when they’re all back fit.

A good time to take over.

Way down the league with half a first team to return from injury

Stendel looks like he'd be a brilliant appointment. Style of play. Personality. Man management. Recruitment. I like him. Everyone agrees the Barnsley board fucked up. Barnsley fans even getting in touch saying they'll come to Hearts games.

I said all along MacPhee is untouchable. Supposedly the link to our benefactor who has pumped in millions.

Happy with Stendel. But worry we'll end up with Stendel vs MacPhee who'll both report to Grandma.

I actually think he's a good manager and will bring stability to Hibs. I genuinely don't think he is as good a manager as McInnes but still a good appointment by Hibs.

Stendel would be an interesting appointment by Hearts. I don't proclaim to know anything about him but going by reports he's a top coach and has done well so far in his managerial career. Its always hard to predict how a relatively unknown quantity will do in the SPL. Would on paper appear to be a very good appointment if true.

Style of play?!?!?! At hearts?!?!?!

:laughing:

I'm saying McCann not cos I've heard anything new. Just cos it's the most likely fuck up I can expect of grandma. MacPhee and McCann. Ffs.

2 weeks in already. Natives are getting restless. 3 nil down to Killie in 16 mins didn't help.

It’ll not be McCann.

Apparently the compensation is less than £200k for Robinson.

Hearts would pay that for him.

I’ve said it would be him from the start & I’ll stick by that.

It’ll not be McCann.

Apparently the compensation is less than £200k for Robinson.

Hearts would pay that for him.

I’ve said it would be him from the start & I’ll stick by that.

Budge said she wanted round one to be out of work managers. McCall. Cotterill. McCann. Ross. Irvine.

We're now two weeks from the semi sacking of Levein.

Stendel looking less likely. Waiting on an English club. Although interesting not even shortlisted at Millwall or Cardiff.

I'm surprised we haven't approached Motherwell for permission to speak to Robinson. His record should see us interview him. £130k compensation. Stendel would be £300k+ to pay his outstanding Barnsley comp. Plus higher wages.

Pressure building on her. Especially if Ross does well at Hibs and MacPhee keeps shitting the bed like at Killie.

Budge said she wanted round one to be out of work managers. McCall. Cotterill. McCann. Ross. Irvine.

We're now two weeks from the semi sacking of Levein.

Stendel looking less likely. Waiting on an English club. Although interesting not even shortlisted at Millwall or Cardiff.

I'm surprised we haven't approached Motherwell for permission to speak to Robinson. His record should see us interview him. £130k compensation. Stendel would be £300k+ to pay his outstanding Barnsley comp. Plus higher wages.

Pressure building on her. Especially if Ross does well at Hibs and MacPhee keeps shitting the bed like at Killie.

Hmmm a manager that doesn’t shit the bed? Must be nice. I fear you may be looking in the wrong place.