Spfl Play Offs

So how will a joke club, with no fans, a shite colour of strip and a stupid local accent help?

I hate them, and I have hated them ever since the 1994 semi final (and replay, of course). That fucker Brian Welsh. Even the thought of him has bile rising in my throat, just as it did that day of the first semi.

25 years of hatred. Long time.

They are obviously not on the level of the huns, or even the diet huns tbf, in terms of obnoxiousness. Nowhere near.

But even still, they are worthy only of contempt as is their city and indeed everything about them.

I have always admired Winston Churchill, but even moreso after I learned of how he cursed Dundee "“I will see the grass grow green over the industrial wasteland of Dundee". Nobly spoken by a fine Gentleman.

I wanted them relegated, not promoted.

You might be misinterpreting Churchill there. He was the MP for Dundee for quite a long time

Rather have St.Mirren stay up.

Dundee Utd down a league stops them from getting stronger and pushing us for the top four

Hibs or maybe Hearts is enough to contend with.

The Old Firm will just splash cash to try a dominate our game.

Hamilton have diced with relegation for years and probably dodge it this year

• Upvote 1

What difference does it make other than that an easy away place to get to. Couldn’t give a flying fuck about Dundee Utd.

Same when folk want Celtic or Rangers to do well in Europe for the coefficient. I hope they get scudded 5-0 in the Champions league every time. Coefficient can get to fuck over hilarity.

• Upvote 2

It's win win really with the situation. If they come up, fair enough, was bound to happen at some point and it brings back a more meaningful fixture.

If they stay down (again), hilarious.

This. Completely ambivalent about it. Great if they come back up, hilarity if they don't. 

All this talk of joke clubs and no mention of Livingston

The sooner they run out of SPL puff the better

A 'joke club' club would for me indeed include Livingston. Another club without a proper football pitch. Another club that survive entirely on away support and gain more in gates from the away turnstile than the home, over the season. Another club dragging the standard of play in Scottish fitba further down with each passing season.

They will go down eventually though, not like protected Hamilton.