Glasgow Helicopter Crash

K-9

Another shocking incident, another eurocopter, another bond operated helicopter. How much longer can bond survive? Also curious as to whether this chopper has seen a recent ramp up in hours flown without a ramp up in maintenance. The reason I say this is it was solely strathclyde polices helicopter then when one force came in the new chief constable started sending it everywhere to justify its cost (the same way that the mounted police keep appearing up here), it's the same chopper that was above Aberdeen not too long ago.

We had the maintenance manager from Bond fly out to a rig I was on a few months back he was going through all the checks that have to be done every so much hours and that everything they do is regulated by the CAA. Do you think the Police would allow Bond to cut corners on a Police chopper? No chance.

Remember this is what people tried to say when the L2 went down turns out that was pilot error.

Don't give me that pish, it's a hellish thing to happen.

I'm just saying the leader of the Glasgow council is presenting folk helping other folk as an extraordinarily Glaswegian thing. It's not.

Funny how anything I say is getting slagged off. I guarantee in about a day, this will be comical to you lot. Redstar will be jesting that MacInnes and Langfield should have been having a works night out in there. Prove me wrong.

And there we have it. Piss taken because of where it happened. You used to live here Harcus, funny cos you're back up in Orkney or something?

Are you just going to overlook the neds in the background laughing away of the video I posted and instead just sit and wait for any Aberdonian to post something bad about this.

We had the maintenance manager from Bond fly out to a rig I was on a few months back he was going through all the checks that have to be done every so much hours and that everything they do is regulated by the CAA. Do you think the Police would allow Bond to cut corners on a Police chopper? No chance.

Remember this is what people tried to say when the L2 went down turns out that was pilot error.

Not trying to say they are cutting corners, just wondering if the hours flown has increased significantly recently.

I don't find any humour in this at all Sheep#1.

Me neither and with you and me being right up there on the league tables of outspokenness and anti-weegieness, this alone proves that the dynamic is different, as any right-minded individual knows instinctively.

Observations of, and taking the piss out of collectives such as huns, kafflicks, public sector workers, internet mods, fifers, guffies or weegies is not the same as wishing a helicopter to drop out of the sky and kill any individuals within that collective. Only a seriously disturbed fucker would suggest that we would, someone who obviously reads too literally, lacks any form of imagination whatsoever and who misinterprets posts and sentiments by alarming degrees.

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair on

Funny how anything I say is getting slagged off. I guarantee in about a day, this will be comical to you lot. Redstar will be jesting that MacInnes and Langfield should have been having a works night out in there. Prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

Are you just going to overlook the neds in the background laughing away of the video I posted and instead just sit and wait for any Aberdonian to post something bad about this.

I didn't watch said video.

I don't find any humour in this at all Sheep#1.

Fair enough min, wasn't a go at anyone in particular. Weird when it's close to home though and a couple of my mates go there quite a lot.

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair on

:hysterical: Awesome, not seen that one in ages :)

The reaction on the news and on Facebook seems to have gone from sympathy and sorrow to Weegies patting themselves on the back, as Harcus alludes to I suggest wherever this happened in the world folk would have helped in exactly the same way.

It's a bit embarrasing.

It's ironic that weegies would have the audacity to present themselves as being particularly altruistic and caring for their fellow man.

Glasgow is the stabbing capital of Europe. The biggest blades did the damage this time however.

Just been having a look through twitter and there really are some idiots out there. This has nothing to do with football or what side of Glasgow drink in that pub. Of course we joke about weegies and Glasgow but I'd doubt if anyone here would really want anything like this to happen in Glasgow or anywhere else.

Just been having a look through twitter and there really are some idiots out there. This has nothing to do with football or what side of Glasgow drink in that pub. Of course we joke about weegies and Glasgow but I'd doubt if anyone here would really want anything like this to happen in Glasgow or anywhere else.

I don't do twatter or facepoof but don't tell me that the sectarian sicknesses are coming out even over this?

It wouldn't surprise me really but if ever there was a time for a people to unite, this should be it.

The zombied gentleman of pakistani appearance in that video was highly disturbed. He was a spesh.

You obviously think highly of NE folks, hence why you support Aberdeen. :ThumbsDown:

Makes no sense to me. My local team growing up was Aberdeen and my old man was a die hard red. I have the upmost respect for Aberdonians, as I do for anyone who is a sound cunt. Just cos I live in Glasgow I'm vilified. Nice one.

Makes no sense to me. My local team growing up was Aberdeen and my old man was a die hard red. I have the upmost respect for Aberdonians, as I do for anyone who is a sound cunt. Just cos I live in Glasgow I'm vilified. Nice one.

May I remind you

Surprised at the lack of 'yas dead weegies' chat about this so far.

It was pretty ill advised...some of the lads,myself included, can post close to the bone but I think you went a little far with suggesting anyone would be rejoicing in someone's death...best just to hold yer hands up and move on.

Nothing to do with where you're from, you're being vilified because it came across like you were blatantly having a dig at NE people (which isn't going to go down well on an Aberdeen messageboard).

Aye, he could be in Rockets Alcoholics Non-Anonymous Club.

Sakemin. I've been to and from the Marciffe the night. Wife's birthday. Sober on a special occasion.

Last Sunday was a worry right enough. Went in for two pints in the city centre before meeting my 12 year old. A mate came in. Then another. Hey daughter, I texted, get hame yersel. 4.5 hours of drinking on an empty stomach, I have no recollection of fuck all.

The zombied gentleman of pakistani appearance in that video was highly disturbed. He was a spesh.

Holy moly. Daughters 1 & 2 are home tonight. No. 1 just seen the video on the news. That spesh is in her class. Abdul is a 4th year Chem Eng student. Nae cunt knows why he's still at Uni. He turns up 20 mins late to lectures daily. Fucking bizarre.