Films

• 2 weeks later...

I note with pleasure that Disney's "Lightyear" has been a major flop at the box office.  Its funny see the hoops folk are jumping through to explain why.  But we all know why.

I took one of the weans to see the new Minions film recently.  I dozed through most of it, (standard cinema experience for me these days), so cant really comment.

Guest milne_afc
32 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Watching CODA. Too much sign language c/w that spazzy face they all do.

No tits yet but I live in hope.

A sad end, as the credits roll without so much as a nipple slip. I do hope the starring actress can set these puppies loose before they turn to shit or she decides on a set of bolt-ons

9862767-D-D7-D4-4974-853-F-6-F320-B66-ED

Jurassic World - The Fallen Kingdom.

Watched it on a snyde stream last night. Predictable, corny actin', borin' story line, corny actin', all too obvious, corny actin'.  Cringe as fuck and did I mention corny actin'.

The only redeamin' feature was the ginger birds didds.  Not big but nice.

The film tho.  Fuckin' tripe. 4/10

On 7/9/2022 at 12:02 AM, milne_afc said:

A sad end, as the credits roll without so much as a nipple slip. I do hope the starring actress can set these puppies loose before they turn to shit or she decides on a set of bolt-ons

9862767-D-D7-D4-4974-853-F-6-F320-B66-ED

Aled Jones' daughter. No matter how hard you try, you just can't unsee his smug Songs of Praise religio-puss :pope2:spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Watched The Tomorrow War. 

I like a nonsensical alien blastfest as much as the next fella, but this was fucking shit.

3/10

Tragedy of MacBeth... Big Denzil playing the lead role. Great actor, but why not just cast a Chinese woman or a dog as Macbeth if you're going to have some black fella play a historical Medieval Scottish King?

Fucking nonsense

0/10

17 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Watched Once upon a time in America again the other night.  Love that film. 

One of my all time favourites as well and does not receive the praise it should alongside the likes of the Godfather & Goodfellows perhaps because it was directed by Sergio Leone?

Been waiting for the full length original 269 minute version to be released but nothing as yet despite it being announced a few years back.

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

One of my all time favourites as well and does not receive the praise it should alongside the likes of the Godfather & Goodfellows perhaps because it was directed by Sergio Leone?

Been waiting for the full length original 269 minute version to be released but nothing as yet despite it being announced a few years back.

Pretty sure I watched it on Netflix about 6 months ago. It was about 4 feckin hours. Very different from original.Is there a longer version than that ?