See you there son - think I've found a new reliable streaming service as well - let's see what happens (I'll tell ye - a bunch of withdrawn pastey face arseholes will be wandering home to jag the arm after having been dismantled - again - by the fucking might mighty Dons-tones).

Link?

Rooney missed a lot of “easy” chances too. That’s why these strikers are at Aberdeen and not a better club. Not exactly rocket surgery.

But reaction chances & right place right time was probably Rooney’s biggest strengths

Cosgrove has the right place right time strengths & chases down shots but he’s not as good as Rooney was with scoring these.

All strikers are different but my point was simple enough.

Treat it like I am slating Sam all you like I couldn’t give a shite as I have always supported Sam.

Nothing wrong in stating what I see as some of his things he could be better at.

• Upvote 1

Been ok (ish) going forward but the last ball through (when going through middle) has been pretty poor & making Porteous look world class lol. He’s decent & will be a great CH but we have made him look ahead of schedule lol

As for Gallagher’s balls into the box. OFFS get him off for McGinn second half pls (or even McLennan)